Bones Kickstarter #2 Discussion

ladystorm

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Up to 113,demons included~ ^_^ At this point, US people are already looking at pennies per. I'm gonna try to drop 300 on this - I'll admit, I haven't seen many add-ons I want, only the dragon & the ice guys, so I'd probably get two base sets and 100$ in addons.

I wonder if there'll be a tradein option on the horde? Otherwise, I'll have 8 of each... and If I can scrounge together enough for 3, 12! :blink:

• Like 1

New to this Kickstarter thing. I've pledge a $100 but I am trying to understand the bonus items that have additional cost. Do I just go in and up my pledge to $130 and them means I autoamitically get all orange bonuses (the dragon, case, paints, ECT) that are less that the $30 bonus? Help me out, cause I want to get the case, demons, and dragon.

Why are there only 8,000 core sets available? :| Why are there only 500 $1 pledges available? Seriously. Imma be mighty PO'd if I can't get in on this.

They launched with only 4000 available and added the next set. I'm guessing that they will continue to do so.

• Like 1

I can't believe that I missed out on the Early Bird level. That's what I get for living on the Pacific coast and enjoying a good night's rest.

I'm not going crazy yet, but the core set was already worth it for me right away. (I might skip most of the add-ons, though.) I totally sympathize with Canada/ROW in that it would be nice to know what shipping is going to cost up front.

(And add-ons of Pathfinder iconics would be a very nice thing... Hint, hint!)

I was up at 4 am pac time. but Ill be honest, I totally didnt even realize until after my pledge that I got the "early bird" until after I already made it lol I was like clicky clicky clicky!

• Like 1

from what I gather the shipping waves have to do with getting everything out in a timely manner. I think its brilliant. as product comes in you are able to ship it out just as fast. and they just keep adding 2000 more slots once the previous one gets full. they are keeping it simple and focusing on their main goal producing quality miniatures.

• Like 3

New to this Kickstarter thing. I've pledge a $100 but I am trying to understand the bonus items that have additional cost. Do I just go in and up my pledge to $130 and them means I autoamitically get all orange bonuses (the dragon, case, paints, ECT) that are less that the $30 bonus? Help me out, cause I want to get the case, demons, and dragon.

Yes. Up your pledge with the extra money, and then sort it out in the pledge manager after the campaign.

Last time, you could also add extra money after the fact, but that money wouldn't unlock goals.

• Like 1