Bones Kickstarter #2 Discussion

ladystorm

New to this Kickstarter thing. I've pledge a $100 but I am trying to understand the bonus items that have additional cost. Do I just go in and up my pledge to $130 and them means I autoamitically get all orange bonuses (the dragon, case, paints, ECT) that are less that the $30 bonus? Help me out, cause I want to get the case, demons, and dragon.

Yes, you just go a "manage your pledge" to be a higher amount. Addons are cumulative. You need to pledge an additional amount for each addon you want. So a $15 addon and a $10 addon means you must pledge an additional $25.

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New to this Kickstarter thing. I've pledge a $100 but I am trying to understand the bonus items that have additional cost. Do I just go in and up my pledge to $130 and them means I autoamitically get all orange bonuses (the dragon, case, paints, ECT) that are less that the $30 bonus? Help me out, cause I want to get the case, demons, and dragon.

at the end of the kickstarter you will get a survey where you can designate your funds to whatever it is you want. just increase your pledge as you go along. they will even let you add funds at the end though that doesnt help unlock any of the goals

They'd be nuts not to add additional one dollar pledge levels. I'm rather hoping they add additional levels between a dollar and a C-note as well; I didn't expect the wideness of the jump.

And no commemorative Sophie? That was a surprise.

"Why are there only 4500 pledges available?"
"How is Reaper going to make millions of dollars with only 6500 pledge slots available?"
"Why are there only 8000 core sets available?"
Why? Because Reaper hates you and the horse you rode in on.
Which is also why there is no cavalry.

^_^

• Like 6

Reaper's servers starting to smoke...

Hey, I was off on other business for almost two and a half hours, and the servers didn't melt or anything! We'll be fine as long as Kit doesn't, y'know, sleep.

Also, half a million in under three hours? Yikes. I wonder where this thing will go. :blink:

• Like 1

wow we all jumped on that one pretty fast

HAD to. I'm on Mountain time now, and I missed being in the first wave, so I signed up for Wave 2, thinking, "No biggie."

After breakfast, Wave 2 was full, and Wave 3 was getting there. Yowsers.

• Like 1

wow we all jumped on that one pretty fast

Yeah, the forum is moving pretty fast. I've noticed that posts appear faster than I can read and type. It's possible that some people here are excited. I am, of course, completely calm.

• Like 2

I was joyed to see Gene's new mouselings in the Bones II addons, although I suppose there will be plenty of folks who won't be.

Finally! New mouselings.

Will they be available in metal any time soon?

• Like 3

They'd be nuts not to add additional one dollar pledge levels. I'm rather hoping they add additional levels between a dollar and a C-note as well; I didn't expect the wideness of the jump.

And no commemorative Sophie? That was a surprise.

I'm still hoping that a new Sophie and a new Mr. Bones show up at some point as an add-on or something.

• Like 1