Bones Kickstarter #2 Discussion

ladystorm

So far I think The Dragon + Lord of Darkness + Cubes for me.

Demons are a maybe depends on what else come out

Giants I have to admit are not really interesting me but to be fair I didnt get any giants last time. Though is is kinda disappointing that its not 1 male 1 female.

Elementals are a maybe too. I do like half of them but the other half is kinda meh

Edited by Bane Of Humanity

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really struggling with the "shipping added" aspect when I can get $35 free shipping once they go retail. If I order 4 addons costing $10 each and they tack on $20 shipping, then there's ZERO difference between backing their KS and waiting for the addons to retail for $15 each.

And thusly I also await their more in depth coverage of this, but for now I just enjoy the ride and up my pledge.

If that giant was made out of metal instead of bones, you'd need to counterweight the base with depleted uranium to keep him from tipping over to the side.

I thought that giant was already a metal figure. I believe I have it's head on my bits wish list for a diorama idea.

If that giant was made out of metal instead of bones, you'd need to counterweight the base with depleted uranium to keep him from tipping over to the side.

I thought that giant was already a metal figure. I believe I have it's head on my bits wish list for a diorama idea.

It is. I own 2.

~v