Bones Kickstarter #2 Discussion

ladystorm

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't have to get one option to get another option. Each option pack is independent. And at least if it's like the first Kickstarter you can get as many multiples of each option as you want. For example, you could add $40 and then tell Reaper you want four Mouseling option packs, or split the $40 however else you want among options that total $40.

You can just pledge $11 and get the mouselings..

Quite so. Pledge a buck, and you get access to the buy-ons (although not the core set). Eleven bucks for all those mouselings is certainly cheaper than what they'll be in metal.

My wife is wondering why isn't there a female Hill Giant, she wants a female Hill Giant or other Female Giant.

Creator Reaper Miniatures 7 minutes ago

@Tim Peiffer: Mostly because we have never received a sculpt yet that we thought was as awesome as it had the potential to be. We are trying to put out only the best figures, both new and existing sculpts, and would not want to force out a sub-par model unless we felt we had no other choice.

What Zoroaster said. All YOU have to do is make sure the money adds up, that everything you want is paid for. They'll ask YOU what YOU want when it comes down to the questionnaire.

...and it ain't a stupid question. We all did this when the first Reaper KS went live. Hell, it was the first KS I'd ever participated in, and it was a scramble. A SUCCESSFUL scramble, but not without waiting on my part and ridiculous effort on theirs.

I believe this one will be better.

Only 9k more till Savage worlds!!!

How can you tell what is coming up? I don't see anything for that....

BTW, I am in for $175 with 2nd round shipping in the US.

How can you guys see what is coming up? I don't see it on the kickstarter page.

Click on " updates" at the top of the Kickstarter page.