Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Bones Kickstarter #2 Discussion

WOW!! A Sophie (it'll actually be my first Sophie as I opted out of last year's) and just added to the Core Set!?!?! That is incredible Reaperpeeps!

• Like 1

Reaper- your patience and perseverance is stellar. Great job guys. Keep it up. Hang in there! I appreciate your hard work. I love your miniatures.

? what's an ignore list and how do you know you're on it?

• Like 2

Squeeee! Ok need to add another $10 or so for a succubus squad!

The SSS? Sophie Succubus Squad?

I might steal that idea/name for my own muhahahahah!

• Like 1

? what's an ignore list and how do you know you're on it?

I keep posting the exact same thing as him, juuuuust after he posts it. :P

• Like 3

Nice to see Sophie making an appearance and great to see she's getting a positive response over on the kickstarter.

::):

• Like 2

Oooo, I like her! She's sassy and full of fight, and that armor is totally wicked awesome!

If she weren't being added to the Core, I'd add her to my pledge. And I'm one of the people who traded her in last time (nothing against Sophie, we just had more need of $25 than of a succubus riding a motorcycle, as nice as the piece was).

Also, digest is being worked on, I was working on it in MS Word while the thread was locked, and I'm having some formatting issues. :P

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 6

Oooo, I like her! She's sassy and full of fight, and that armor is totally wicked awesome!

If she weren't being added to the Core, I'd add her to my pledge. And I'm one of the people who traded her in last time (nothing against Sophie, we just had more need of $25 than of a succubus riding a motorcycle, as nice as the piece was).

Also, digest is being worked on, I was working on it in MS Word while the thread was locked, and I'm having some formatting issues. :P

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

I opted out of last years sophie for the same reason. That and it was metal and most llikely a pain to put together. Had she been bones I probably would have kept her.

• Like 3

If you traderd her in last time you don't get one this time. You upset her.

Edited by Nocturne
  • Like 7