Bones Kickstarter #2 Discussion

ladystorm

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the video again just for fun, and is it just me, or do the new Bones figures shown in the video look a bit darker than the old ones? Almost more of a gray color. Or is my monitor just playing tricks on me?

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

I watched the video again just for fun, and is it just me, or do the new Bones figures shown in the video look a bit darker than the old ones? Almost more of a gray color. Or is my monitor just playing tricks on me?

Huzzah!

I noticed that as well maybe that is where the better comes into play

Huzzah!

must be your monitor...or their vid quality but they seemed white to me.

Centaurs and a faerie and that creepy dryad who's lunging out of a tree, whoo!

Yup. Everything revealed so far validates my decision to risk death getting to the bank. What more is to come? Can we handle the awesome?

This is only day one, and already I feel like I'm all out of amazement. But Reaper keeps finding more! After this, I may never be amazed again!

Day 1? Only been 4.5 hours so far. I fear the future.

Just a shame this ends in the wrong half of the year for ReaperCon pick up.. might be cheaper for the internationals to fly in for RC and take it back with them

If we push them into enough shipping waves, it may become feasible to pick things up at RCon 2015. That would be something, wouldn't it?

Huzzah!

I noticed that as well maybe that is where the better comes into play

They may be primered prototypes, not Bones.

• Like 2