Bones Kickstarter #2 Discussion

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And of course, there's still those ruins... and I'm maxed out already... I'm gonna' have to start making choices. :down:

I'm using my wife's credit card. I won't have to explain for at least a week. I'm just going for it.

Wow...BRAVE. Sadly, I'm not brave, and I'm in Slendertroll's boat....gonna have to start making some cuts.

And now to reply to some things that were like umpteen pages ago:

@buglips - Ah...as tempting as ALL THE BONES is, I think I'll have to pass on your generous offer. I AM married to the Witch-king of Angmar, Lord of the Ringwraiths, after all, and since you're the coolest goblin I know, I really don't want to be responsible for your untimely demise/separation from your immortal soul. ^_^

@Matrissa - I'm waiting impatiently for the forums to decide I've learned my lesson and give me back my 'liking' privileges. I WANT TO LIKE ALL THE THINGS, DARN IT!!!!!!

@buglips - Okay, after seeing your Hail, Cobra! comics, I bow to your superior comic-making abilities. ::D:

@Everyone - Sorry guys, but you're on your own for the last 24 hours as far as digests go. I simply can't keep up, so I'm gonna kick back and relax with some peppermint patties and my shiny new paints I just got from Reaper and enjoy the ride along with y'all.

*raises cup of hot chocolate in a toast*

TO REAPER! TO REAPER AND THEIR SHINIES! :bday:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Edited by OneBoot
  • Like 16

There are Tarrasques in 4e as well, Rosie. It's in MM1. Level 30 Gargantuan Solo Brute. And this mini is PERFECT for it. I guess it's time to update the pledge in anticipation.

Yeah, but 4e doesn't put as much stock in it as older systems did. It's far from even being the biggest baddie around. Aside from its obligatory existence in the MM, very little of the 4e lore even acknowledges it.

Sure didn't. THE Tarrasque. Frequency: Unique. Kill it with a WISH. WORLD-ENDING KAIJU!

And of course, there's still those ruins... and I'm maxed out already... I'm gonna' have to start making choices. :down:

Oh...right in the feels.

• Like 2

Okay, so I actually DID post this on my facebook. Now my extremely conservative and religious in-laws can see that I'm painting demons and devils in my spare time. I'm takin' a bullet for you Reaper, but maybe... just MAYBE I've got a cousin around somewhere with a few hundred bucks and an inclination towards nerdy little hobbies.

• Like 9

Okay, so I actually DID post this on my facebook. Now my extremely conservative and religious in-laws can see that I'm painting demons and devils in my spare time. I'm takin' a bullet for you Reaper, but maybe... just MAYBE I've got a cousin around somewhere with a few hundred bucks and an inclination towards nerdy little hobbies.

I have a facebook group called "Not geeks" its about 15% of my FB friends. It gets excluded from most of my hobby related posts.

I have a facebook group called "Not geeks" its about 15% of my FB friends. It gets excluded from most of my hobby related posts.

Hell, I include EVERYONE. Maybe I can convert a few...

i don't know how to get the people in charge to make this decision, but this time around - i don't want ANY of the bones to come pre-glued.

the people that do it at the factory are so apathetic in their work. i'd rather glue it myself and do it right than have the "convenience" of a poorly assembled figure that is a huge pain to disassemble in order to fix.

• Like 2