Bones Kickstarter #2 Discussion

ladystorm

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was done, man. "That's it," I said. "I've raised my pledge twice from my proposed maximum opening bid," I said. "I'm in almost double what I was last time," I said. "If I add any more, it'll be after the Kickstarter," I said.

...WHELP I WASN'T USING THIS FIFTY DOLLARS ANYWAY *THROWS WALLET AT REAPER*

I'll be over in the corner singing "I only wanna be with you" and stroking a picture of DDS2 if you need me...

• Like 11

So, I have two very hard working children that are exceedingly well behaved and enjoy doing house and yard work, and entertaining. The oldest will also tutor your preschooler.

They are available for rent.

I was going to make the same offer. Mine are 2 teenage boys, so they can handle heavy lifting as well.

• Like 4

Dragon's Don't Share was a limited run of Reaper's first big box dragon. It originally sold for around $100, but now would probably cost $300-400 because of the sheer volume of metal it used. The base alone can be measured in pounds.

It is extremely hard to find. It and the Druid's Stone are two of the most coveted early Reaper pieces because they were small, limited runs and no longer available at retail, so the secondary market for an unopened one is very high.

• Like 3