Bones Kickstarter #2 Discussion

ladystorm

I don't know if they will sell it in pieces, although its always possible they could have a boneyard pieces for it

Yeah, I know that. The thing is I've already pledged more than I really should have, and I'm counting on xmas money to help me pick up a few things that didn't make the cut. I don't know if I'll have enough to get the extra terrain...

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question: I know I can add more stuff after I get my holiday money, but will DDS II be available in the boneyard next year? I'd love a second set of just the terrain for other uses, but unless some very rich relative that I don't know about gifts me $500 for Christmas, I'm gonna be hard pressed getting everything I want.

I just asked that over in the KS comments:

Creator Reaper Miniatures less than a minute ago

@DSMiles - very likely.

• Like 3

Wasn't gonna back this, after all money is tight and I already have waay too many minis. But will save took a big hit with not Tarrasque, and shattered under the blow from DDSII. Property taxes aren't due until April right? Gives me plenty of time to sell some other things.

• Like 5

RE: DDS2

Creator: Reaper Miniatures 2 minutes ago

@Yumpy - no, it will not be a limited edition. It wiil likely retail for close to $100, though, so balance that against the shipping cost.

Well, that seals it.

Thanks for sharing the information, Matrissa.

RE: DDS2

Creator: Reaper Miniatures 2 minutes ago

@Yumpy - no, it will not be a limited edition. It wiil likely retail for close to $100, though, so balance that against the shipping cost.

Well, that seals it.

Thanks for sharing the information, Matrissa.

Seriously. My wife is going to kick my butt when she finds out how much I spent on this, but there's no denying how much more it'd have cost if I hadn't pledged to get the minis...

• Like 4

Quick question: I know I can add more stuff after I get my holiday money, but will DDS II be available in the boneyard next year? I'd love a second set of just the terrain for other uses, but unless some very rich relative that I don't know about gifts me $500 for Christmas, I'm gonna be hard pressed getting everything I want.

I just asked that over in the KS comments:

Creator Reaper Miniatures less than a minute ago

@DSMiles - very likely.

It would be really cool to be able to pick up extra terrain pieces at ReaperCon next year.

DSMiles 2 minutes ago

@Reaper: Will the pieces to DDS2 be available in the Boneyard after production, in case I want to get some more terrain pieces later?

Creator Reaper Miniatures 2 minutes ago

@DSMiles - very likely.

• Like 3

Hey any chance of a photo of Worldbreaker in the DDSII diorama?

I can try, but Martin is painting her, trying to get finished before we end.

It would be really cool to be able to pick up extra terrain pieces at ReaperCon next year.

we fulfill starting in August.

maybe Reaper Con 2015...

• Like 2