Bones Kickstarter #2 Discussion

ladystorm

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie wanted me to point out the scar.

I missed it in the many comments, but at some point it was a tease...

DSCN0033.JPG

Picture link is broken. :down:

Crom on his throne!

CROM ON HIS THRONE!!!!

::o:::o:::o:::o:::o:::o::wow:

Just got up a little while ago, and OH STARS THOSE RUINS!!!

I have to add those. It's a no-brainer. $35 for ALL THAT?!?!?

*sigh* This does mean that I'll have to drop Expansion #2, though. *cries and kisses it goodbye* Hopefully I'll be able to add it back in later!

This puts us at a total of $220 (I threw the Heroes and Villains back in to help ease the hurt from letting CE #2 go, <3 those bases!). I'm going to sing a sad song to Husband about how hard I tried to keep it to $200 (I really did, actually), but can't argue with a $35 kit that will end up retailing for around $100. I think $220 will be an easier number to swallow than $270, and after weighing my desire for Terrasque + Ruins set against what I liked in CE #2, well, the big guys won out. ^_^

I've been among those rooting for Gauth to show up, but I think that Nathavaar fills that need nicely. She's gorgeous!!! Such a beautiful, active, threatening pose, and once again those dynamic wings are incredible!!

My heart is racing, this is so incredibly exciting! And there's still 4 hours to go!! I'm thinking that 3.14 million is not only possible, we might even beat it!! Man, this is even better than going on a bunch of roller coasters! :bday:

Oh, and thank you so much to you brave souls still willing to swim in the currents of the KS comments and pull out treasures to share here; it makes me feel better about not being up to doing a digest at this point. ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 10

I have been thinking about this recently because 4e really makes players think D&D is just a tactical minis game, and I am not impressed with other games so I think I will find the perfect game by making it myself.

Have you tried Dungeon World and/or Mouse Guard?

• Like 2

someone asked if the Two Hour quiet request extended to the forum.

it does not.

usual forum rules apply...

Doh! Sorry! I'll fix that...

Go bones! C'mon 3 million! I'd love to see air elementals!

Edited by Corporea
  • Like 1

Picture link is broken. :down:

I know, working on it.

Bryan edited the images and it broke things, but he is now swamped and I'm not sure I'm going to get it from him before close of KS...

But please follow the forum rules and keep any posts on topic to their specific threads or the moderators will suspend my account and not let me come to Reapercon...

:rock: I don't believe this to be accurate... you are not responsible for the posting of other people.

Hey, did yall know that the adventuring party is a mix of sculptors? Fighter was sculpted by Bobby Jackson, the archer is a Werner Klocke, rogue by Gene Van Horne, Jason Wiebe did the cleric and the mage is Bob Ridolfi. Julie Guthrie is the genius behind the dragon. Bob Ridolfi is also responsible for the ruins.

• Like 9

Oh Little Blue Berry I have so much more stuff, and not just recipes for instance my daughter has a chore list and when she takes the initiative and does a task without being told she earns a set amount of gold for D&D for that task, this gold is separate from her character and is used to purchase all kinds of stuff I made a "Gold Store" interactive spreadsheet for, has different guards, farms crops,building, tower, wall, etc, for her to build a town with etc, she can buy a house for herself even.

Recipes: (Can only have one food and one drink buff per day)

Food

Andrews Berry Good Morning: Berry pie, grants 6 additional life per day.

Jill's Red Velvet Cupcake: +2 to all damage done.

Martha Stewarts Frittata: Encounter noxious gas, Range 1, Burst 1, +10 vs. reflex, 5 damage, 2 on-going save ends. (Only used once a day.)

Clap Traps "Where's the Chicken? Chicken and dumplings": -4 to grab you, Stealth checks are +2

Drink:

Gwendolyn's Hazelnut Coffee: Creamy hazelnut coffee, grants +5 to saves vs. sleep and paralysis for one day.

Saint Nicholas's Hot Chocolate: Resist cold 5.

• Like 7

Back when I was a wee young-in my Uncle gave us jelly beans and little flavored beverages, each did something random. Some were good, some were bad. If he found out you ate a jelly bean without announcing it (just because it was there), he applied all the effects to your character as soon as he noticed.

I believe my character became flying, cursed, got healed, took damage and turned green all at once. I've never been one to leave candy just sitting there. :lol:

• Like 10

Hey, did yall know that the adventuring party is a mix of sculptors? Fighter was sculpted by Bobby Jackson, the archer is a Werner Klocke, rogue by Gene Van Horne, Jason Wiebe did the cleric and the mage is Bob Ridolfi. Julie Guthrie is the genius behind the dragon. Bob Ridolfi is also responsible for the ruins.

I love collaborations! All of the figures are amazing! Thanks to all of the sculptors who've worked on this whole project! You all are appreciated and should be proud! ::):

• Like 6