Bones Kickstarter #2 Discussion

ladystorm

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

holy cow how are they going to keep this going. This is so awesome and it is only the first day!

As much as I hate to acknowledge it, this will slow down after the initial rush of eager observers pledge in. We might only make one or two stretch goals a day for the rest of the month after the first 48 hours have passed.

God, they just keep giving me everything I want. If only the rest of life was like this, an endless parade of awesome and satisfaction. This is like getting up in the morning in a bed of money, and having a supermodel bring you a premium coffee while a genie rubs your feet and asks if there's any wishes you'd like today.

Why yes, Genie. Yes, indeed. World peace. End hunger. More Bones. But especially that last one.

*my skin explodes*

Oh. Right. Forgot you're one of those evil literal genies.

• Like 9

I SEE BULLYWUGS!!!11!!1!1!!!!111!!!!!

I NEED FRESH UNDIES!!!!1!!!111

AND I DON'T EVEN WEAR THEM, SO WHO OWNS THESE!!11!!1!!!!

I AM VERY EXCITED!!!!1!1!!!

Dang it Buglips, you stole my Spiderman underwear again??!?!?!

And you ruined them this time!!111!!!111!!

• Like 1

holy cow how are they going to keep this going. This is so awesome and it is only the first day!

As much as I hate to acknowledge it, this will slow down after the initial rush of eager observers pledge in. We might only make one or two stretch goals a day for the rest of the month after the first 48 hours have passed.

It also seems like the goals are farther apart moneywise. Alot farther than KS 1 anyway...Or atleast it seems that way.