Bones Kickstarter #2 Discussion

ladystorm

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Nathavarr the largest dragon ever from Reaper? Would it be possible to get a picture of Dragons don't share next to Kaladrax?

I really enjoy that we will soon have a living dragon of similar size.

I'd actually LOVE to see a picture, left to right, of the KS1 dragons, smallest to largest, and then the KS2 dragons, ending in the Terraiju. Just for scale (Hell, throw him in there too.)

• Like 5

Wooooooooooh, this has been such a ride!!!!!

:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:

I'd like to give a big thank you shout-out to all the Reaper folks for making this such a crazy fun awesome Kickstarter, and to all the forumites for kicking the excitement up to 11!!

I didn't join the forums until after KS 1 had finished (it was literally because of the forum tag reward that I decided to come check it out!), so I seriously missed out on all of this last time!

Me too! I obviously have not been as active as you though.

Great Kickstarter everyone. Tons of fun, and lots to look forward to next year.

• Like 1

Will we ever learn what was up with the pregnant Sophie post-it note? Or will that be a KS3 thing?

There is some speculation that that wall of Post-It notes was a joke, or a series of jokes. Maybe.

• Like 5

I would like to say: THANK YOU one more time!
It was a GREAT RIDE, I had so much fun, with one (or more) weak moments, thinking that we couldn't reach 2mil (look at that), hoping my favorite miniatures make to BONES line, laughing at some great people, taking comfort in the awesome forum, trying to keep my inner-goat with some nay-sayers and pledge trolls, learning to enjoy the presence of Talin, and Bryan, cursing the internet company for taking the system in the last 4 hours and making me watch trough my crawling 3G, eagerly waiting for Namelessone report on the numbers, Oneboot's Digest, and asking Bryan for a Tiamat/Piamat/Tiamacrab.

There is nothing I can do to repay you the experience.

Aside a big raise in my pledge until December 31th, spread the good name of the company, and be there in February 2015 for the BONES 3, Island of the Mr Bones' Head.

Again, THANK YOU, you are (all) the BEST!

Edited by naponatom
  • Like 8

I would like to see a hunky male cloud giant and a ferocious female storm giant, to match the opposite-gendered pair from last year's Kickstarter.

Well, whenever Reaper next does batches of Bones. I realize this is a bit early.

• Like 7

I am SO excited about Dragons Don't Share! It's amazing! I might need to make a nest and some eggs out of sculpey though, I think she deserves a little family to be protecting =3

Gold and magic items are a dragons only true family...unless you place the eggs in the place of the adventurers then she can protect her hoard from her children lol

I am SO excited about Dragons Don't Share! It's amazing! I might need to make a nest and some eggs out of sculpey though, I think she deserves a little family to be protecting =3

Gold and magic items are a dragons only true family...unless you place the eggs in the place of the adventurers then she can protect her hoard from her children lol

Nah, I'm sure a momma dragon would protect her eggs =3 at least until they hatched. THEN they'd be rivals! So maybe not a good idea to put the dragon hatchlings from the core set in there with her heehee

• Like 1

Excellent. I got everything locked in. What an amazing follow up to the first kickstarter!

Does anyone happen to know what kind of dragon that is in the "Dragon's don't share" add on? I can't tell if it's a certain type or not.

It was painted green in the video teaser, but could probably pass as any type.

I don't know if painted is the right word for it. :) But it was green in the sneak peek videos.

Looked too light in color to be greenstuff, but I could be wrong.

If you're looking at the Pathfinder chromatic dragons, a blue dragon would be the closest. Here's a link to a great image that shows the different types and how they look. Dungeon's and Dragons chromatics have slightly different styles.

• Like 3

My goodnight post is a wish for a video including the bases. I've pledged extra money for some of those, and just need to see how they relate to the figures to decide which packs I'm choosing. Also, since it's a goodnight post, GOODNIGHT EVERYONE! It was stupid amounts of fun!

• Like 3

Squeeee! I am getting a giant spider. Too bad I'm moving. I won't be able to get back at the guy afraid of things with multiple legs. Oh well I'll find another and it likely won't work as he has grown immune to mini that represent such creatures.

Edit: Just discovered I can get my revenge on my sister finally after all of these years. She apparently still fears spiders.

(I will likely warn her before the box arrives that it is in there)

Edited by Flamehawke
  • Like 3