Bones Kickstarter #2 Discussion

ladystorm

Also, and I missed making this comment earlier because of my adventure in the hooman world outside, I'd just like to say...

Dragoth the Defiler? In Bones?

Who is Dragoth and should I be as excited as you are about him being here?

Bones model has the skull head, not the hooman head:

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/dragoth/sku-down/30010

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, and I missed making this comment earlier because of my adventure in the hooman world outside, I'd just like to say...

Dragoth the Defiler? In Bones?

Who is Dragoth and should I be as excited as you are about him being here?

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/dragoth

Badass lich apparently.

The 30010 sculpt is bloody amazing.

• Like 1

for those of you who are thinking that bones 2 will not be as good of a deal as bones 1 I went back and looked at all the stretch goals in bones one at 800k you got 133 minis for bones 2 at 800k we have 132 minis so I am thinking we are dead on to have the same deal if not better for bones 2 plus with the current trend of one free one paid we will have even more add-ons compared to last time

• Like 2

Bones model has the skull head, not the hooman head:

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/dragoth/sku-down/30010

Tough to use him as a play piece because his butt is glued to a massive chair, but damn if he won't look great lording over the rest of your Bones.

The skeleton in armor in lords of darkness is close enough to work for him in melee. So you can have both, double the epic.

BTW - thanks Reaper, for addressing my concerns in both the FAQ, and the staggered waves of shipping. Being clear about the update schedule may seem like a small thing to most, but it pretty much sealed my pledge.

Edited by Laoke
  • Like 5

Tough to use him as a play piece because his butt is glued to a massive chair, but damn if he won't look great lording over the rest of your Bones.

Two words: Floating. Throne.

::D:

I would think an empty throne that looks like his in dungeon dressings would be great. Replace it when he stands to kick the snot out of the party that has entered to "parlay".

Just got home from work and threw in $200 for two core sets - I'm still kinda wavering on the options. Got in for Wave 4 (no internet in the welding shop) which suits me fine, seeing as I still have a ton of figs to work on from the last KS. It should be interesting to see what kind of a dent this KS is going to make in my wallet. I'm working a 65 hour week straight through to Xmas, so I'm not that worried . . .

The Egg

God, they just keep giving me everything I want.

Agreed x2. The Chronoscope (probably) dwarf steampunk mech, Logrim, Herryk, beastmen, animals, FRIAR STONE(!!!), the oldschool dungeon monsters, it's CRAZY. I doubt I'll be getting all the addons (can't afford it) but the heroes and villains, case, and paints at LEAST.

AM SO EXCITE!