Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Bones Kickstarter #2 Discussion

I pledged my ultimate maximum of $300, but I'll likely be adding more later since some people in my various D&D groups want to join my pledge for combined shipping, also cause I scored an early bird spot. Woot.

Early bird parrrrrrtayyyyy!!

• Like 2

Same here Cassu! :) I feel kinda dirty using my early bird status that way.. but only for a moment. :)

Same here Cassu! :) I feel kinda dirty using my early bird status that way.. but only for a moment. :)

Even though I knew about this, and that it was coming (saw the count down at 2 days+ out) I still missed early bird. Just haven't been around my computer lately.

I did get into the November (4th wave), which (if it delivers on time) will make for a nice birthday present to myself next year.

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for slots opening up in earlier waves, though.

In for $100...

*Reads most of this thread*

Oh who am I kidding? In for $300. (updates pledge). I can always dial it back a little later....

Thank you for being sensible.

I get quite frustrated with people who plege the absolute minimum, make the kickstarter drag all through the month, and then pile on at the end with what they really want to spend. We can hit so many stretch goals this way, and entice new backers... it will be glorious.

Crikey I had no idea that this was a thing.

I've been updating my pledge during the day as stuff I wanted became available. I'm not going to do that all day, every day, but I never thought to not pledge for stuff I want.

What is the payoff for 'bluffing'??

• Like 2

Me, I pledged $100 but I know I am going to probably end up paying twice that. If I could have I would have started my pledge higher, but as I depend on prepaid credit cards, I can only go so high, but I wanted to get in early, to help start things off rather than wait for the end.

In for $350, I am sure hoping that will get me everything I will want to get from this but..... I have a sneaky suspension it wont...... Looks like I am already around 294 spent of that 350.... Reaper I really have a love hate relationship with you... :wub:

• Like 2

I'm rather torn on my pledge. I'm definitely in for something, but with paying actual shipping I don't know if I want to go in for the core set. I'm a bit tighter on the finances this time and as awesome as the figures getting added to the core set are I'm not sure I want them enough considering the core set getting bigger is offset a bit by shipping cost getting bigger too. I'd almost be happier to save on shipping and pick half of the core set for the same cost. Though I know logistically that isn't likely to be feasible.

So I'm trying to decide whether to keep on my $1 pledge with add-ons since I got on the first wave of that. Or to switch to the $100 pledge in wave 4 so I'm set to get it faster if I do decide to go for the core set... Decisions, decisions... At the moment I think the $1 with add-ons is the best bet, but I miss seeing cool things getting added and knowing they will be mine. :o

• Like 2

Whew, is anyone else feeling breathless/exhausted from how fast things went today?! And I just know it's going to keep growing and growing, not to mention what the last two days of the KS are going to look like! :blink:

I'd really like to stay up and watch it tick over to 1 million, but I think I might have to follow Reaper's lead soon and get to bed. Didn't sleep much last night because I was too excited! :bday:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 3

Not too keen on Stretch goals in stretch goals. It increases the likelihood of folks wanting models that get sandwiched in with what in their opinion is chaff.

What the frack is that scrawny giant thing in the Core Expansion?

As this poster points out { Stone Giant ] .

Edited by scorpio616

In for $100...

*Reads most of this thread*

Oh who am I kidding? In for $300. (updates pledge). I can always dial it back a little later....

"Dial it back later" hahaha. You're quite funny. ::):

• Like 1

Whew, is anyone else feeling breathless/exhausted from how fast things went today?!

It destroyed my productivity at work today. Fortunately for me, I've been busting my butt for months, so I don't think 1 day of slacking will be given much notice.

~v

• Like 3

I'm rather torn on my pledge. I'm definitely in for something, but with paying actual shipping I don't know if I want to go in for the core set. I'm a bit tighter on the finances this time and as awesome as the figures getting added to the core set are I'm not sure I want them enough considering the core set getting bigger is offset a bit by shipping cost getting bigger too. I'd almost be happier to save on shipping and pick half of the core set for the same cost. Though I know logistically that isn't likely to be feasible.

So I'm trying to decide whether to keep on my $1 pledge with add-ons since I got on the first wave of that. Or to switch to the $100 pledge in wave 4 so I'm set to get it faster if I do decide to go for the core set... Decisions, decisions... At the moment I think the $1 with add-ons is the best bet, but I miss seeing cool things getting added and knowing they will be mine. :o

Yeah, the shipping cost is something which worries me as well particularly as the amount is currently a complete unknown.