Bones Kickstarter #2 Discussion

ladystorm

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you ever fly into LAX I can hold your delivery for you.

Thanks. Entry point for me is Miami or New York; it's been a while I've been to the west coast... but then, I have a pending trip with the wife to Las Vegas, and this is over a year ahead, so... we will talk ;)

What the frack is that scrawny giant thing in the Core Expansion?

He doesn't seem that scrawny when you see him in the right scale.

Here he's pictured next to an old GW ogre (and the Gorgon we're also getting). The ogre is on a 40 mm base.

Leaner? Yes, but I'd hardly call him scrawny. :poke:

Regarding shipping:

Wouldn't it make more sense to wait with ROW shipping being paid until next year? Start a staggered payment a month or two before the actual shipping date.

Sure, they'll know the weight and such once the KS stops, but shipping costs might go up before they're actually being shipped out next year.

(yes, this is also because I hope I can save up for the shipping and use more money on getting more add-ons now ::P: )

Edited by ladystorm
  • Like 1

What the frack is that scrawny giant thing in the Core Expansion?

He doesn't seem that scrawny when you see him in the right scale.

Here he's pictured next to an old GW ogre (and the Gorgon we're also getting). The ogre is on a 40 mm base.

Leaner? Yes, but I'd hardly call him scrawny. :poke:

Let's call him "toned".

Though his head is saying "will smash for food".

We'll have to keep in mind that Canadian backers might incur shipping+brokerage fees+duties/taxes of an estimated ~35% of the value you pledge for. So budget for that!

I'm hoping they us USPS and not FedEx or UPS.

I agree. I would rather pay a bit extra in shipping USPS(cause sometimes it does cost more) and be able to have it sit at the post office, than deal with the hassle of UPS or FedEx. There have been times with UPS that the only way to get my item was to take a day off work!