Bones Kickstarter #2 Discussion

ladystorm

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn go to lunch and Cinder Joins the fun.

Is it bad that I have a running spreadsheet to track my pledge?

I wonder if the treats will have a value for adding additional groups to your pledge, like the last bones campaign did?

Edited by chaosscorpion
  • Like 1

My kingom for some Reaperized Bones Illithids!

Oh please! Yes, that'd be awesome. I have a Pathfinder campaign going right now that towards the end will feature these creatures, but don't have ANY minis that represent them yet.

You hear us Reaper? Mind Flayers/Illithids are aaaawsome and would be super cool to have in this KS!

• Like 1

Yeah, the big dragons don't excite me as much as the odd monsters and low level mooks. But I can understand why there are so many dragons. They are cool. They are a really great selling item in metal, but even better in BONES. It would make sense the Reaper wants to move all the big dragons over into the BONES line.

• Like 2

Oh please! Yes, that'd be awesome. I have a Pathfinder campaign going right now that towards the end will feature these creatures, but don't have ANY minis that represent them yet.

You hear us Reaper? Mind Flayers/Illithids are aaaawsome and would be super cool to have in this KS!

There was an Illithid like creature in the last KS. You can just go buy them now.

Deathsleet. There's a lot riding on those ankles in that Cinder picture. If it comes out like Sleety, it won't stand up.

I thought the same thing about Brightfang. I wonder if they could make round plain bases out of Bonesium? Would they warp?

• Like 1

There was an Illithid like creature in the last KS. You can just go buy them now.

There was? How did I miss that? You know the name of it by chance?

Yeah, the big dragons don't excite me as much as the odd monsters and low level mooks. But I can understand why there are so many dragons. They are cool. They are a really great selling item in metal, but even better in BONES. It would make sense the Reaper wants to move all the big dragons over into the BONES line.

I like that'll I'll be able to afford some big dragons in Bones - the $50+ metals were just too much and I'd be terrified of screwing up the paint job!

I'm buying excess dragons for my kid's 7th b-day party. I think I'll let his friends come over to paint them and then take them home... that seems like a pretty cool take home toy for a 7 year old.

My birthday is tomorrow, and I have no plans...so you know...and stuff...

• Like 4