Sign in to follow this  
Loim

2 Spots in a pbp

I have two empty spots in the PBP I'm currently running. Right now the adventure hook is winding down, and things are about to get going. Please let me know if you have any interest. Looking for people who will be ok with posting once a week.

Thank you for the information! I'll have to consider it, but I'm leaning more toward not joining right now; I'll get back to you in a day or two with my final decision. :)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

I'm interested in joining. I'll have to brush up on the rules of whatever set you decided to go with. I will definitely be able to reply no less than once a week.

Email me a copy of the character sheet, and post a blurb in The Gathering.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Venun
      Spent more time basing then painting on these guys! Happy on the results!

• By Stonebred
      I got really sick for almost the whole month of June and it took me some time to get my strength back to paint again. I speed painted these guys this week to get my hands moving again.

I'm taking these to a weekend long gaming session this weekend. Then when I return it's back to getting ready for ReaperCon.

I hope you like my kobold army. It was fun to paint. 

To be sure. That last photo isn't from Bones 4. 
    • By Darcstaar
      This is my most ambitious attempt to date.  A mini-campaign I’m running some people through calls for many kobolds of varying colors and classes.  I had 12 Kobolds from Bones I, the 4 pack in metal that those were based off of (03064), the metal Leader and Sorcerer (03024), the 12 awesome new kobolds from Bones 4, and a 7 pack (I may have gotten a freebie, I thought I bought a six pack) of kobolds from the Ral Partha TSR Official D&D 2nd Edition line, stamped 1989.  That’s a whopping 37 figures.  I want to paint tribes from all 5 chromatic factions, and want to have as few duplicate poses per faction possible.  The Ral Partha kobolds have a more simian or canine face compared to the more reptilian face of the Reaper models, but I’m still going to fold those into each faction.  The Adventure calls out a Cleric (Red) a Ranger, (Green) and a Sorcerer (Green).  Those are the only ones with specific art, and I have models representative of each present without need for modification.  Also, I am not planning to add to the bases at all.

And I want to finish all of this in about a month (unlikely)!

Wish me luck!
    • By lexomatic
      Is there anyone who might be interested  in a PBP 4e GURPS lite (rules light, no crazy math) portal horror/ mystery modern day adventure.
      1) Gurps 4e is published by Steve Jackson Games, and the free "lite" version of the rules is available online here.
      2) This world is adapted by me from the fiction of Ian Rogers with my own additions.
      3) Character creation rules
      NO MAGIC OR SUPER POWERS or cinematic skills/abilities
      100 points available up to 50 points in disadvantages and 5 quirks as well. If your character concept is disabled, then there's leeway to go over this, but needs discussion with me first
      If you have 4e books or the character creator app, feel free to go for it. Otherwise I will post a list of templates and where they're located that I've vetted to guide you beyond the lite rules.
      A skill at 12/13 is considered professional quality. higher gets you a better ability to handle tough situations and improve chance at a critical. Really high skills might get notoriety (could be good or bad).
      Useful guidance http://forums.sjgames.com/showthread.php?p=369148
      Also this free pdf condensing skills info should be useful

4) This is set in Toronto and Ontario Canada primarily. Your character doesn't need to be from there, you just need to have an idea of what you're doing there, and specifically to start, what you're doing in the PATH specifically (this will be how you are all introduced). After reading about the world basics, you will also need to think about any supernatural/ blacklands experience your character has had... if any, and if/how they were affected by it.
      The World Basics
      I'm hoping to be able to do a few posts a week, but because I'm new to this, and have limited availability it might be slower than I want. I'm unsure about the number of players - this could work with only a few.
      More later. Feel free to ask questions or express interest.
      If you have and use a skill that will allow you to obtain info/ achieve goal to advance plot, that will happen. I won't make people roll until something happens or things end.

This site seems to have a decent character generator. There`s step-by-step at the top of the page, and it auto-calculates. Please print to pdf or printscreen or recopy.  so I can review. If you need a template, please let me know. Please set point maximum to 100 (it defaulted to 300 for me).

Current Characters list:
      1)Magnus Albertson @Dilvish the Deliverer
      2)Sammy @Arkady
      3) Sam Travis @Corsair
      4)TBD @Chaoswolf
      5) Raoul @Colonel Kane

6) Morgan Faustus @Kangaroorex
      There will be a hard cap at 6 players. And maybe only 5 total. We're closing in on being able to start things.
    • By Maledrakh
      A whole year and almost no Bones painted. How did that happen? There are still 20 Bones left to paint and the fourth kickstarter is still on track for delivery around next Easter!

I have had these kobolds ready to paint since I received the first Bones several years ago. They were part of the Vampire base pledge box, in a subset called "Dungeon Attack" with some giant rats and goblins. I painted the rats ages ago and the goblins are...lets call it awaiting paint.

Four sets of three Kobolds, I did each set in a different colour.
      Funny how I remember Kobolds as doglike small humanoids from my AD&D days, but it seems they are reptilian dragonlike small humanoids now? What happened there?

Seeing as they are so small, I based them on bespoke 3D-printed 20mm lipped rounds.

And from the Bones II kickstarter, the "matching" Kobold Leaders:

...that are much larger than the others:

so I based these on bespoke 3D-printed 25mm lipped rounds to fit the larger minis.

The Kobold fighter champion had a soft noodle weapon haft that no amount of hot water would straighten out, so I cut it off and replaced it with a part of a paperclip.
  • Who's Online   21 Members, 1 Anonymous, 450 Guests (See full list)