Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
One of my favorite Fantasy races are the Undead.
This thread will be dedicated to all the beautiful female vampires/necromancers/ghosts and apparitions.
I will also include all my Sophie minis..
Here are the girls I have painted before to show what this is all about, soon more Undead / Evil Sisters will follow.
EDIT - Changed the Name of the thread from the Alluring Death to Ladies of Death since not all are actually Undead.
This thread is shamelessly ripping off a wonderful idea from our goblin friend @buglips*the*goblin from this thread way back around Bones KS1 days.
The intent of this thread is to have lots of people post WIP shots of their Bones Sophie paint jobs. Here are the minis to pick from (SKUs to be updated here soon):
From Left to Right: KS2 Trollslayer Sophie 77370, KS3 Sophie the Sage 77491, KS4 Innkeeper Sophie, KS4 Small World Sophie, Sir Forscale
(Note that Sir Forscale is just that, for scale. He is not part of this for WIP purposes.)
There is no time limit or set starting date. If you come across this thread long after I have posted it and want to join, feel free.
Quick ground rules:
1. Only Bones Sophie is allowed. There are four of them (unless I somehow missed one).
2. Try to limit yourself to a few posts a day, though. No reason to flood this thread too much. (Unless this doesn't pick up interest and it is just me, lol).
3. Watch the side conversations. Ideally this is primarily WIP pics and some direct conversation to help encourage or guide the painters.
4. If this picks up lots of interest, we will use one Show Off thread as to not overwhelm that thread too badly.
5. Play nice. This is meant to encourage people to paint. I am hoping we get painters of all levels of ability. Encourage people to join in. The more the merrier.
Feel free to PM me with questions or concerns. I will try to update this thread with any clarifications or whatnot.
Alright, now let's get this party started!
My work for this past week.
I don't have space to display big dioramas; not even for scenic bases. Lately, though, I've been trying really, really small diorama ideas or improved basing with a bit more life. An example was my Mucroack posted here a month ago or so.
Now I used that idea to combine two Reaper miniatures that fit together perfectly; special edition Halloween Knight & Halloween Tree.
I used a rusty bronze, green & orange palette for most of this work. Really happy with the outcome :)
P.S. Gallery on Instagram @albertnyarla , will love some new followers ^^
When I got my Secret Sophie assignment and saw that I got @Corporea to paint for, I knew almost instantly what I wanted to paint for her. She put that she likes anything adorable and cute plus I know she likes mouslings so I knew I had to paint one for her. As I was going through my stash I found that had the Santa one and knew it was perfect. I also knew I wanted to pair it with a Christmas tree but it took me a while to settle on how I wanted to do the tree. Mainly I was flipping back and forth between making or buying one. I ended up making one out of greenstuff and am really happy with how it turned out.
Who's Online 14 Members, 2 Anonymous, 126 Guests (See full list)