• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      What is evil, yet cute? a KICKSTARTER that's what.

Since SoC's delivery is in full throttle, it's time to announce the SIBLINGS OF CHAOS. Coming from the dark places of the galaxy, and serving Gods of terrible designs, they march for the total ruination of everything!     from the same team that brought us Siblings of Conflict, Impact! Miniatures and Marchen return with more goodies for us (after delivery of the Siblings is complete
    • By Mckenna35
      Some pretty good deals in the early bird specials:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/399883540/orc-warband-collectors-by-yedharo-and-gt-studio-cr

Offering 30mm, 70mm, Busts and 1/10 () Scale figures.  Something for everyone!  

I got the early bird 4 bust deal.  FWIW I have some of their earlier figures and they've been very good quality.
    • By SamuraiJack
      Working on my Reapercon piece.. still trying to get the skin tone highlights right.  Probably need to thin my paints more..

Paints used:

Skin:
      Scale 75 Inktensity Olive
      Vallejo Red Leather + 9025 Burgundy wine
      9305 Tarnished Copper
      Vallejo Red Leather
      Vallejo Red Leather + 9306 New copper
      9686 Gothic Crimson

Hair:
      29843 HD Solid black
      9137 Blackened Brown

Leather:
      Scale 75 Inktensity Chestnut
      Scale 75 Inktensity Wood
      9670 Pumpkin Orange
      Vallejo transparent orange
      Liquitex Burnt Umber Ink
      Liquitex Raw Sienna Ink
      Liquitex Burnt Sienna Ink

• By GlenP
      This is the resin bust for the upcoming hair and makeup class at ReaperCon. It's a bit under two inches tall. Standard MSP paints for the hair and flowers. The skin tones are the new Bones paints - Ruddy to Pale Flesh.

Cross posted to the ReaperCon forum.

• By GlenP
      This is the resin bust for the upcoming hair and makeup class at ReaperCon. It's a bit under two inches tall. Standard MSP paints for the hair and flowers. The skin tones are the new Bones paints - Ruddy to Pale Flesh.

Glen

• Who's Online   23 Members, 2 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)