Terrifying Fall Contest! 2013 Autumn/Fall contest (Rules and Entries)

Darkmeer

I think the description may be misleading when it states:

'Enter as many times as you want but only one entry per person per category can win.'

and that the categories are: 'Fall and Halloween.'

Does this mean there are two categories, either Fall OR Halloween? And that each have 1st, 2nd and 3rd places? Or that there is one category and there are only prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd for both?

Rewrote how that reads. There's only one group of prizes, thus the category is the entire contest.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the description may be misleading when it states:

'Enter as many times as you want but only one entry per person per category can win.'

and that the categories are: 'Fall and Halloween.'

Does this mean there are two categories, either Fall OR Halloween? And that each have 1st, 2nd and 3rd places? Or that there is one category and there are only prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd for both?

Rewrote how that reads. There's only one group of prizes, thus the category is the entire contest.

Thanks for the clarification!

• Like 3

Now I'm wondering if I really want to paint two entries. As it is, I've already got three minis to paint for contests and I have to paint up some points for October's Tale of WarmaHordes. Bleh.

I'll throw an entry up here (I have rotpatch ready to paint), even though no judge can win (nor should they!). I like painting a Halloween Miniature, and I will for the fun of it!

I'll say this: Fun is fun and work is work. If you're worried about it not being fun, then don't paint two of them. I'd like to see more of your work though, given I follow the Tale of Warmahordes (and participate there) too.

• Like 3

Wandering off to look for suitable minis...

...are non-Reaper minis allowed? It is beyond my conversion skills but one of those multi-part Games Workshop knights could become a Headless Horseman pretty quick.

Entries must be made by Reaper. Bones AND Metal miniatures are more than welcome in the contest!

I had the same kind of thought. I'm transforming the Stonehaven skeleton into a jester skeleton, and for about 30 seconds I thought about entering it, then I remembered that rule.

• Like 2

And the bloodletting has begun. At least I didn't dip my brush in glue this time.

:blink:

EDIT: Admittedly, I started mine on Friday, and have put in about 5 hours of work. I probably have about another 5 to go. :down:

Edited by dsmiles
  • Like 3