Sign in to follow this  
MonkeySloth

Several Ironkingdoms Minis (and a Reaper)

Hey all. Over the past month I kind of dropped everything to get a bunch of minis done for my Iron Kingdom's game as it was winding down to the last few months and I had bought this stuff specifically for the game so I figured I had better paint them up. Most are from the Iron Kingdom's line by Privateer but two are from Reaper's Savage World line.

So starting out is Father Dumas (one of the main NPCs)

post-6838-0-44144900-1381020217_thumb.jpg

Next up is Vahn Oberen (the main Villain)

post-6838-0-75877900-1381020277_thumb.jpg

Now for the generics:

A Boneswarm

post-6838-0-62342200-1381020310_thumb.jpg

Some Bone Fiends from Reaper

post-6838-0-86637500-1381020339.jpg

And finally a bunch of Tomb Maidens that were each painted a different way that you can see in my WIP thread (link in sig)

post-6838-0-38316500-1381020371_thumb.jpg

post-6838-0-51325700-1381020874_thumb.jpg

post-6838-0-14275600-1381020890_thumb.jpg

Edited by MonkeySloth
  • Like 18

They all turned out great! Nice work on the bases! Is that the fancy glowing paint? (aka- how did you get the glowing look on the bases?)

• Like 1

Dayglow pigments for all the OSL. Some were mixed with some matte medium (paint without pigment) to get a base then used straight pigment either unset or set with rubbing alcohol to make it more intense and as well as the glow.

Also just realized I never finished Father Dumas's belt.... :blink: Oops.

Edited by MonkeySloth

I like all of them, but the pigments look great. So great that your work has inspired me to buy some , thank you for the link.

Can't wait to see more.

• Like 1

The pigments are a great way to do quick OSL, the stuff on the bases was maybe 5 minutes each, to something more complex like the staff. I'm hoping to push my OSL a bit more this year and these pigments have been great for helping me get over my hesitation in regards to it.

I'm hoping to push my OSL a bit more this year and these pigments have been great for helping me get over my hesitation in regards to it.

Me too! Like...next week I start and whatnot! Spoilers!

I've commented a little as you've been painting these up, but they're a great, diverse set of minis. The blue and oranges, as well as the weathering, really steal the show.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this