Townsfolk: Geeks - Store Owner (P50231B)

Dai-Mongar

This guy was sitting unfinished for a long time; you may or may not remember the WIP thread where I was looking for T-shirt suggestions. So I thought I'd finish him up, and knocked out what was left today.

post-3125-0-43785600-1381091823_thumb.jpg

As you can see, I went with a Deadpool T-shirt. Why Deadpool? Well, if you have to ask then I can't help you, sorry. I also made a half-posteriored attempt at freehand on the drink bottle, but it ended up as squiggle writing.

It was kind of interesting to come back to a figure that I hadn't touched in months, since I've been painting a lot more in the meantime. I noticed a lot of little things that could have been done better, and made adjustments as best I could to try and improve the figure.

• Like 12

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're not reading the Marvel Now! run of Deadpool with Brian Posehn writing, you're missing out. I'm reading the tpbs, so I'm a way behind the comics but up to #ten I'm loving it.

It's one of the few comics I actually have a subscription for, really good read. The latest story arc, "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly", is great; they're starting to get into the more tragic aspects of Wade's character which a lot of people tend to ignore.