• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Samedi
      Because of all the lockdowns I got a lot of painting done last year. This year, not so much. It's hard for me to see my brush skills vanish into nothing, and my projects keep dragging on for ever when I have only one or two days a month for painting.

But enough complaining!
      I did get a few hours in and to take a break from my current projects I painted up this little diver. He's paying hommage to a diving spot in Italy that I really like. Nothing but sand and sea cucumbers (that's what the brown things on the base are supposed to be, thank you very much!😊). But crystal clear turquoise waters - shown here by the unconventional colour of the rim. For a more "underwatery" feel I glazed on a final filter of Surf Aqua. Note to self: Next time, use a paint with a little less white pigment for that effect!

Anyway, here he is, enjoy! C&c very welcome.
      And remember: Sea cucumbers! Those brown things are sea cucumbers!

• By Werkrobotwerk
      Not sure what her real name is, but she's the space princess from the bones 5 chronoscope pack.

• By dks
      Here are two little guys for the new year: Bones vege-(or vegy-)pygmies, sculpted by Kevin Williams. 
      In the game lore, they are plant creatures arising from infestations of russet mold, so I wanted to incorporate rusty orange- and red-browns with the green.  
      (And if you're still in the holiday spirit, you can sing a rousing round of "Rusty the Moldman".)
      I spent about 2-3 hours on each. 
      It was fun to play with a few oranges, reds, and purples, along with the greens. 
      I thought about adding foliage or other material on the bases, but decided to call these two done for now.
      Enjoy!
      - Derek

• By Metalchaos
      As you continue exploring the cathacomb, you catch sight of a ghastly humanoid creature walk in your direction. The stench of death and rot lingered around its undead forms. You recognize with horror, a minion of the dark necromancer queen Kiaransalee. This is a 77159, Ghast sculpted by James Van Schaik.

• By Iridil
      Well, finally painted him - and I'm pretty satisfied. I heavily borrowed/copied from this post: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/84520-77594-solar-angel/#comment-1788530, 

It went better than I expected.

• Who's Online   6 Members, 1 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)