Music and Mini

bblythe84

I like listening to audiobooks from the library. Occasionally I use music cd's too.. Tv is only good if it's a series I know well and have seen a million times, or movies of the same flavor. Otherwise paint drying on the pallet happens...

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like listening to audiobooks from the library. Occasionally I use music cd's too.. Tv is only good if it's a series I know well and have seen a million times, or movies of the same flavor. Otherwise paint drying on the pallet happens...

A wet palette is your friend when you're easily distracted. Or live in an arid area.

My Pandora is always on when I sit down to paint, usually on my crappy girl-pop station (I love Gaga, P!nk and Ke$ha far more than is healthy) or my classic rock station (I also love CCR, GnR and Dire Straits).

Sometimes Netflix is playing a series I don't have to watch...How I Met Your Mother right now, sometimes Eureka or Warehouse 13.

Edit: figured if I'm going to bother putting in the $, I might as well do the !, too.

Also to add, I probably would like podcasts, but I'd have to go find them...Pandora is already there. So what Podcasts should I, as a mini painter, gamer and comic book geek, be listening to?

Critical Hit is a 4e DnD podcast but the guys that do it also do a comic pod I believe might be your thing :)

http://majorspoilers.com/