Sign in to follow this  
Scatterbrain

Pledge Calculator/Manager Questions

If we had an account for the previous kickstarter pledge calculator, should our old login still work or do we have to create a new one?

Just asking because I tried mine and it didn't.

<MOD_EDIT>edited thread title and pinned</MOD_EDIT>

Edited by ladystorm

If we had an account for the previous kickstarter pledge calculator, should our old login still work or do we have to create a new one?

Just asking because I tried mine and it didn't.

It'll be for whatever email address you're pledging to this Kickstarter under.

Yes, but add another $50 to cover stuff coming up.... It's initial intent is to allow RoW backers to determine shipping. Secondary bonus is that we can easily figure out our pledges.

Is the current shipping amount going to stay fixed, or will it increase as more stuff gets unlocked. E.g. If I pledge $100 for the core set and shipping is $50 now, will it still be $50 shipping 15 days from now when a load more stuff has been unlocked?

Thanks.

It will stay the same. From Reaper in Update #38:

Creator Reaper Miniatures 1 day ago

@Cassandra - it's the Core 30 offered at minute one. There is a graphic on the homepage of the project that breaks down the Extra Sets.
@Adhuin: The 2013 Core Set shipping rate is not going to increase from this point even as new items are added.

You will have to pay taxes. I forget where I read it, but Reaper confirmed there would be sales tax for Texas residents.

You will have to pay taxes. I forget where I read it, but Reaper confirmed there would be sales tax for Texas residents.

As a Texan, I notice the pledge calculator is adding sales tax any one know if we actually have to pay sales tax on a kickstarter?

Here is the link. It was one of OneBoot's compilations of KS comments in the KS II Discussio thread.

Technically, those of us in other states likely owe a use tax (paid directly to our state), as we would with any out-of-state online purchase.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this