Pledge Calculator/Manager Questions

Scatterbrain

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so I am getting emails from Reaper that say I have to finish my pledge. I am pretty sure I have done so, though with some conversations here concerning the difference between a pledge manager and a pledge calculator I wanted to be sure. When I click on the "go here to complete" link it comes up with a listing of everything I pledged for in the first place, plus a total for the extra stuff I added, and says it is an "invoice." It has everything properly listed, including my shipping wave. I have responded as well to the thing that says you have to answer yes because the manager requires a question. Is there any way to tell for sure if I have everything straight?

Same here

Apologies if this has already been addressed/covered....

I received an American Express gift card from my company, can I use that to pay for some of the extras I'd like to add to my pledge? I haven't locked anything in, yet. I was waiting specifically to see about throwing some holiday cash at it.

Thanks!

Apologies if this has already been addressed/covered....

I received an American Express gift card from my company, can I use that to pay for some of the extras I'd like to add to my pledge? I haven't locked anything in, yet. I was waiting specifically to see about throwing some holiday cash at it.

Thanks!

You should be able to, since those things act like credit cards...

I keep getting reminders that I need to lock in my pledge. The desperate tone is making me nervous. I do still have until Jan 15th, right? I'd really prefer not to stress my credit card until after the Christmas bills get paid.

Kickstarter's "backer survey" that they desperately want you to fill put isn't the Reaper Pledge Manager. It's literally one question, did you back?

Since there was a massive screw up at my workplace and now won't be receiving the $200 bonus I earned until Jan 10th I have to wait until then to finish my pledge. I would really have much rather have done it today (the day I was originally told my bonus would be arriving). Big companies suck sometimes ::(:

Edited by Hellcow
  • Like 1

I keep getting reminders that I need to lock in my pledge. The desperate tone is making me nervous. I do still have until Jan 15th, right? I'd really prefer not to stress my credit card until after the Christmas bills get paid.

Kickstarter's "backer survey" that they desperately want you to fill put isn't the Reaper Pledge Manager. It's literally one question, did you back?

That's not what I'm being linked to. I'm being taken to Reapers pledge manager.

I'm holding off responding.

Ok, I've sent this to [email protected] three times in the past couple of weeks with no response at all, so...

On my pledge page, I selected Dungeon Decor II. Once I click "Checkout", this page says "Dungeon Decor x1" instead of "Dungeon Decor II x1". And no, I did not also select Dungeon Decor I. I need some verification that this is a typo and it's not selecting the wrong entry for me.