Bombshell Scout Ship

Patrick

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We decided on a shorter running time due to the pledge curve on the Maelee Set project and how that ran over the 30 days. Longer running times really only allow the opportunity for unexposed backers to find your project outside of your target market. We were pretty sure our audience for this kit would know about and decide to back it or not within the time of the funding period. However, we had to weigh our projected fulfillment period against the the project concluding at the same time as other projects.

As for it coinciding with Bones II, Shadow Sea, Chibi Asia, Tin Man, Mars Attacks, and a host of concurrent projects, it's the nature of the Kickstarter marketplace now. We have been planning our launch since early August and knew it would take until October to prep the project. Delaying it until after these other mentioned projects would only put us up against whatever would be launching in November or December and shorten our fulfillment period.

• Like 2

I certainly understand that you are going to run concurrently with other projects. I'm just disappointed that I won't be able to participate in this one. There is only one paycheck between now and the end of both your kickstarter and Reaper's kickstarter so I can only participate in one. I certainly wish you tons of success with it.

Thanks! All we can do is ride the wave at this point.

Here is what's coming up if we can get there.

72d17e6804f514bd35baf4889328a57e_large.j

The Security Officer is an Alanti Pyswan armed with a standard issue UPR47 and Galactic Defense Force peace officer uniform. The GhNT Security Bot is armed with twin UPR47s and a Moro Horizon™ Halogen emergency light bar.

$12500 - GDF SECURITY TEAM - When we reach the stretch goal to unlock the Security Team, you will be able to select them as an additional reward for the listed pledge amount.

I hope we get there. Who doesn't need more flying robots? ::):

Plus I really like the design of the aliens head/face. I'd likely pick up two sets of these.

I've raised my pledge enough to cover them and some extra's, or a second ship depending on how high this goes. Hopefully other backers will be raising their pledges too.