Bombshell Scout Ship

Patrick

Yeah, I'm in for two ships with crews, and bunch of the extras, since I missed out on the previous Bombshell stuff.

I "think" I'm in for one security team already, but I'll have to check my spreadsheet when I get home (it was early when I updated it...).

Really hope we get to the weapons upgrade for the ship, or they become available some other way...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very glad it reached funding and the security team. ::):

Too bad it wasn't able to reach the other stretch goals though. I'm hoping Patrick is learning what's needed to run a big kickstarter for his game release next year.

Yes. ALL of us at the Bomb Factory are poring over as many project details as we can hash out before launching the Counterblast project.

The thing about is, all of the project we have run so far are very different from one another. Although the Maelee set is very similar to the ship in terms of what it is, they are still very distinctive projects.

For those of you who may have missed out on the opportunity to back the project, you can still get in at the Kickstarter rate by checking out the awesome Pre-Order section here.

I don't think I had a chance to see or comment on Girron. I know at RCon we had been talking about how important it was for you to make the anatomy of the shoulders flow and look natural, instead of having another set of arms slapped on.

Holy crap Patrick, you absolutely nailed it with the sculpt. Well done. And if I did already comments and forgot, consider this a +1.

Very glad it reached funding and the security team.  ::):

Too bad it wasn't able to reach the other stretch goals though. I'm hoping Patrick is learning what's needed to run a big kickstarter for his game release next year.

Yes. ALL of us at the Bomb Factory are poring over as many project details as we can hash out before launching the Counterblast project.

The thing about is, all of the project we have run so far are very different from one another. Although the Maelee set is very similar to the ship in terms of what it is, they are still very distinctive projects.

For those of you who may have missed out on the opportunity to back the project, you can still get in at the Kickstarter rate by checking out the awesome Pre-Order section here.

Received my two ships and crew today and they look great! Yay!

Also included were the now traditional Bombshell extras like stickers and a bookmark.

My thanks to Patrick and Vicky for their hardwork in getting these wonderful sculpts out to the backers in such a timely manner and best wishes for their success in their new CounterBlast kickstarter!

::D:

• Like 2

Also included were the now traditional Bombshell extras like stickers and a bookmark.

Actually, that brings up a good question:  how long does it take before something becomes "traditional"?  :lol:

I'm waiting on some Kneadatite to arrive so I can finish patching/assembling my scout ship and move on to painting!  This will be the first vehicle I've painted in an incredibly long time...

I found mine today, patiently waiting for me on my front porch. ::):

Oh, that's cute. Do you think it had arrived by postal service, or did it in fact look like it had flown there by its own device?

It had markings on it indicating the involvement of Fedex or the postal service or both. But I cannot say it was not delivered by a drone rocketship. Only my Owl saw it delivered and she is not talking. :ph34r:

• Like 1

Actually, that brings up a good question:  how long does it take before something becomes "traditional"?  :lol:

It takes 3.