Sign in to follow this  
catdancer

Novelty Fantasy Vignette...Bikini Beach Club

post-11942-0-21225500-1381514161_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-96915200-1381514070_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-50713900-1381513978_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-74688100-1381513895_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-96054500-1381513821_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-09410300-1381513736_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-28201700-1381513616_thumb.jpg

VIGNETTE TITLE...BIKINI BEACH CLUB...

FIGURE...HASSLEFREE (# HFH029)...Beach Babe Libby

NOTE...This is the (2nd) vignette from my (WIP) list of projects for Oct/Nov 2013...This is a simple novelty vignette that was completely scratch built (except for figure) on a (4" x 4") wooden base...(3" x 3") ceiling tile.

I hope that you enjoy this simple little piece...it was fun to work on and execute.

• Like 12

I love all these little vignettes that you do. The details, the execution and the imagination to create these little scenes is really wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Arc 724
      This is the piece I did for @Leopardpixie. This was a labor of love as I did the water effect in that magnitude for the first time.

Hope you enjoy it. 

C&C welcome.

HERE IS THE WORK IN PROGRESS FOR IT
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/81911-spring-exchange-2018-last-stand/

• By Arc 724
      Here is the work in progress for the Spring Exchange 2018 I did for @Leopardpixie

And here is the Show off completed version of it.
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/81910-last-stand-spring-exchange-2018-picture-heavy/
    • By SisterMaryNapalm
      And here we are - after 48 hours of building time and another 20 or so hours of drying, our beach diorama is finally done. Check here for the WIP Thread ->Let's Make a Present! Combat divers on the beach<-

• By Inarah
      I figured we could all use a little bit of Summer about now. 

• By Kangaroorex
      I could use some help pushing this forward. I have just about reached the end of what I am willing to do with this piece. But I really want to make it better. The concept is an adventuring party stumbles on a pool on the beach and everyone cautiously approaches, well almost everyone. There is always someone in the party who just has to provoke the easy kill.

All done with DSM critters. I still plan to add some beach grasses and with the pictures, I can see some blending and touch up issues but I would really welcome some critique on where I can improve these guys. Between work travel and some medical issues I haven't had the time to paint that I would like and my entries are reduced

The pieces are in their pin holes but not attached yet as I'm still messing around with positioning. If closeups are helpful I can still take them

Thanks for any advice you care to share!

Roo

• Who's Online   7 Members, 1 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)