Stonehaven elves...

SamuraiJack

Yeah, They're pretty awesome. They let me get in on the Dwarves a fairly long time after the fact. Made me a fan and lifetime customer.

They're going to be at Gen Con this year. I'm making it point to drop by and say hi.

• Like 5

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry what's this about a pm thing!?

Update #55, where Stonehaven gives up on making a fancy interactive pledge manager and just asks you to send them a Kickstarter message listing what you want.

As I said at the time:

One of the best pledge managers I've seen on Kickstarter. So easy to use, clear, and accurate.

(Not sarcasm.)

• Like 2

Received my completionist package this weekend.

I had started to be worried about the figures over time do to the discussions about elven flatness but in person I'm very pleased.

And the trolls are just superb. I'm still hoping for an all trolls kickstarter. :)

• Like 4

Alright everyone! I've been given the go ahead to share what I know about Stonehavens next kickstarter project.

I figured the best way to do so is to quote Petra herself:

"Anyway, our next KS is going to be a bit different. We aren't doing another race. Basically, Mike is going to create some terrain in the style of pop-up books. Backers will get the layouts and Mike will show them how to cut them out and put together via video instructions. Just going to be a smaller, quicker KS. I think he is planning on doing another set of miniatures later this summer, but sometimes his ideas change before then."

So there you have it. I told you it was different. ::D:

• Like 2

"Anyway, our next KS is going to be a bit different. We aren't doing another race. Basically, Mike is going to create some terrain in the style of pop-up books. Backers will get the layouts and Mike will show them how to cut them out and put together via video instructions. ."

Is this going to be plastic? Card board? Print-yourself pdfs?

Anyway, they'll have some competition form Battle System, who are doing a Fantasy Terrain KS too. It will be interesting to see the differences in style (graphic and functional) and ease of assembly.

"Anyway, our next KS is going to be a bit different. We aren't doing another race. Basically, Mike is going to create some terrain in the style of pop-up books. Backers will get the layouts and Mike will show them how to cut them out and put together via video instructions. ."

Is this going to be plastic? Card board? Print-yourself pdfs?

Anyway, they'll have some competition form Battle System, who are doing a Fantasy Terrain KS too. It will be interesting to see the differences in style (graphic and functional) and ease of assembly.

You know what I know... Well almost.

Petra did also say she was waiting on some artwork before making an official announcement.

I expect we'll have to wait for that to get answers to your questions.

Well unless there is a "troll with battering ram" figure to break through the terrain it sounds like I may actually be able to sit the next one out and save some money for a change. :)

• Like 1

And now I want Mike to sculpt a troll using a battering ram.

---

Uhm... Not that Mike should use a battering ram to sculpt the troll cause that would be silly and awkward , but rather that the sculpt should be of a troll with a battering ram being used.

• Like 1