SamuraiJack

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine arrived the other day....

While I was at my girlfriend's place - I didn't see them until today. :lol:

Favorites are pretty much as I expected - sniper, librarian, trolls, griplis, faeries.

I am tempted to stat up some of those trolls as specific NPCs, rather than as adventure fodder.

Sadly, there is some justification in the comments on figures being flat - the video with an explanation of how to mend this helps, but they are still fairly two dimensional.

I like them, and I am glad that I got all of them, mostly they look like either PC or very specific NPC material, not just grunts and mooks.

The Auld Grump

• Like 2

I... don't think that the trolls are going to be available at retail.... I know that the trolls from the Dwarf and the Gnome Kickstarters are not available on their website.

You may still be able to order them from the Elven Kickstarter... I don't know whether the PayPal option has been closed yet or not.... Okay! Talk about a mixed result.... The PayPal site is still listed, but the price list is gone.... Maybe if you send Petra & Co. a friendly letter of inquiry?

The trolls are, uhm... loverly? (Actually, the female Mage is kind of adorable....)

The Auld Grump

• Like 1

The last time I asked, the trolls were supposed to be available retail. Here's what Petra told me:

The armored troll will be sold. We are just awaiting a new shipment from the caster as we are quite low on them in inventory. :)

Mind you, that was 11/07/2013. I don't know if things have changed.

Petra replied back about my troll query. Below is a quote from the message:

"I do believe we still have some dwarven trolls left over. The gnome & elven trolls should show up in the store along with the elves over the next little while.

Those interested should be able to acquire their whole troll family via the webstore, except for the crazy uncle that no one talks about, but everything thinks about!

If there is interest in the dwarven troll, people are always welcome to ask me about it. I don't bite, promise. :D

-Petra"

So there you go. ::):

• Like 4