Box Sets and OOP...

SamuraiJack

• Members

So I stumbled across a couple things at a FLGS.. they bought out another store when it went out of business.. They have box sets of T'Raukzul, Verocithrax and Ebonwrath as well as one called 'Dragons don't share'.. and when I say box I don't mean pistol cases.. its an actual box...

Given how rare DDS is and the price they have T'Raukzul I'm guessing I'll be dropping some scratch soon..

They also have a lot of metal.. is there an overall OOP list anywhere?

• Like 4

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is the annual NIC list they put out. But that won't have things like DDS or the Druids Stone, since they are truly discontinued, and not simply Not In Catalog.

T'Raz is listed as $99. He used to retail around $60-70 back in the day. If they are still charging the old retail price...nice deal!

DDS, is worth a very pretty penny on eBay if you find one still sealed. I think I paid about $100 for mine about 6 years ago, and it was considered a steal. And that was 6 years ago too.

• Like 1

The prices of DDS on ebay are, to me at least, absolutely insane. I picked up both of mine for $35 and $40. Marthrangaul I picked up for $28 (shipped...I felt bad for a second or two...) and $40. All were opened, which may cause the price to go down slightly, but I'm not a collector and someday I will paint them! Plus, opened I know they have all their parts and pieces. I've also got a druids stone (second one I've owned) which also may see paint someday. I love scoring a new box set...regardless of the fact I have enough mini's to keep me busy for, literally, the next decade at least. That said, if I could get a good deal on another Marthrangaul, DDS, druids stone, etc...yeah, I'm there.

-Z

Dragons Don't Share is ral partha ::o: I'd love to have that little gem. Or big heavy gem, as the case may be.

Of course, I think you can still get it from Ironwind... but it costs more. Lucky dog. :down:

Dragons Don't Share was a Boxed Dragon produced by us many years ago. A Google search finds no product by Ral Partha with that name - although to be fair I only looked thorugh the first page of results.