Box Sets and OOP...

SamuraiJack

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragons Don't Share is ral partha ::o: I'd love to have that little gem. Or big heavy gem, as the case may be.

Of course, I think you can still get it from Ironwind... but it costs more. Lucky dog. :down:

Dragons Don't Share was a Boxed Dragon produced by us many years ago. A Google search finds no product by Ral Partha with that name - although to be fair I only looked thorugh the first page of results.

D'oh, my bad!

Dragons Don't Share is ral partha ::o: I'd love to have that little gem. Or big heavy gem, as the case may be.

Of course, I think you can still get it from Ironwind... but it costs more. Lucky dog. :down:

You're thinking of Durin's Doom, The Price of Greed.

Similar concept, different figure.

Yeah, that. /hangsheadinshame

DDS is the one I was picturing, but thinking of During's Doom. I should stop posting when at work :down:

• Like 1

Don't bite on the super-high prices. If you really want it, watch eBay and scour game shops for old product. I picked up a sealed DDS for $50 shipped from eBay two years ago, and that was after 8 or 9 months of many failed low bids on auctions. Keep looking for a decent price and something is likely to come along.

• Like 1

Damit. If I had the freedom to roam I would start digging up locations of hobby/game stores in the five state area that are old as balls and go treasure hunting...

I travel a lot for work, so I spend a good bit of the evenings walking through "local" game stores. Sometimes I find treasures, however, it is mostly junk. One thing I have learned.... the dustier the box, the better the deal can be if you can get the owner to negotiate.

• Like 2