Reaper painting bottle, tip for the top

kaosweaver

So, was pulling out the paints last night to figure out what colors I wanted to paint some golems, my smart and crafty wife was nearby - looking at the bottles she said, seems like the top was made to hold a drop of paint... with that we setup all of the paint containers and added a spot of paint to them.

Don't know if its been done before/shared/etc, but I thought it was worth sharing:

IMG_9935.jpg

• Like 9

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I used paint puts, i would paint my rune on the lid in that colour. Same purpose, plus an identifier at Paint Night.

----------------------^^^

Had no idea what this was until I kept reading the sentence. IDing your paint pots at paint night or any shared paint situation is a good idea, though. If they're your friends, you ought to get all your paints back that way.

I doubt they have any of them anymore, but for a while Reaper was using a cap without an indentation due to a supplier problem. You can still mark them in a similar way.

Edited by Serenity
  • Like 1