Police Box.

SaintRigger

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why couldn't you use the blue police box in a D&D setting? It's not like the Doctor hasn't travelled to strange and distant lands on some grand adventure in the past. People would probably think he's just some oddly dressed artificer/wizard with a cool wand, amongst the rest of the oddly dressed characters. I could totally see this being a bit of fun if he landed in Sharn in Eberron for example, or in a mountain kingdom of Tinker Gnomes in Krynn.

My girls were watching My Little Pony vids on Youtube while I was painting. Evidently there is a Dr Who/My Little Pony crossover.

Mind = Blown

• Like 4

Why couldn't you use the blue police box in a D&D setting? It's not like the Doctor hasn't travelled to strange and distant lands on some grand adventure in the past. People would probably think he's just some oddly dressed artificer/wizard with a cool wand, amongst the rest of the oddly dressed characters. I could totally see this being a bit of fun if he landed in Sharn in Eberron for example, or in a mountain kingdom of Tinker Gnomes in Krynn.

My girls were watching My Little Pony vids on Youtube while I was painting. Evidently there is a Dr Who/My Little Pony crossover.

Mind = Blown

Ah, yes... Dr. Hooves. ^_^ My MLP watching, Dr. Who loving 7 year old has one.

(His cutie mark is an hour glass!)

Edited by Last Knight
  • Like 1

Actually, my daughter's best friend is a huge Dr. Who and My Little Pony fan, and my wife just found Dr. Hooves when they were hunting for her birthday present yesterday :lol:

I caught the email because it's my amazon account at work and felt my brain explode. I was actually a little surprised because Erin loves MLP and the Doctor as well, but she didn't seem as interested. She's gone back into more of a superhero kick for a spell.

• Like 2