okay folks: those of you interested in participating in this little expirement please PM me (if you haven't already) with email address. I'll make PDF files of lines for the different parts and send them this afternoon.

UPDATE: As it would seem I've lost half of Alagos's lines and will have to rewrite part of the script. I do have Woren's and Alucard's lines and will send those out today. Alagos, and some pirates, will pop up later for recruitment.

Edited by Girot
  • Like 1
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I kind of love this idea. Let me know if other stuff comes up! No experience really, but I'm a teacher in the "If you're ridiculous enough they'll pay attention" school of training, so I've got a pretty good repertoire. :)

• Like 1

UPDATE:

1. Magistrate Woren has been cast!
  2. Alucard is still in review.
  3. I need a female who can do a passable scottish accent to do one line for a dwarven female.
  4. Alagos and the pirates are in the works now. I should have the full script for this 'episode' for Alagos by week's end.

I kind of love this idea. Let me know if other stuff comes up! No experience really, but I'm a teacher in the "If you're ridiculous enough they'll pay attention" school of training, so I've got a pretty good repertoire. :)

Could you manage a passable Spong Bob voice?

Outstanding! Thank you!

Alagos is nearly done. Just a coupel more pages and he'll be all wrapped up for now.

My pirates are multiplying!! There are now three that will need voice overs. I'll pester those who've already express an interest but any new recruits are welcome! :D

• Like 1

UPDATE: FOUR MORE VOICES NEEDED!!

1. Arch Mage Alagos (elf sorcerer) is written. This character has the most lines.
  2. Captain Charybdis is written. Medium amount of lines.
  3. First Mate Roberts (aka Mister Roberts) is written. Only a handful of lines.
  4. Mister Squids... in progress. A handful of cut scene dialog and a mixed bag of conversational stuff.

EDIT: All four of these characters will be somewhat recuring. If you are willing I would like to recruit their voice actors again to record lines for the next episode, if possible.

Edited by Girot