Curse my Canadian Politeness!

buglips*the*goblin

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buglips: To cheer you up I'll let you in a secret: @Thes Hunter on the KS has Partha Paints and the look like they're in good condition: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-ii-the-return-of-mr-bones/comments?cursor=4705314#comment-4705313

*wipes tears from eyes*

*sniff*

Pitter?

• Like 4

Buglips: To cheer you up I'll let you in a secret: @Thes Hunter on the KS has Partha Paints and the look like they're in good condition: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-ii-the-return-of-mr-bones/comments?cursor=4705314#comment-4705313

What?! Man, how they turn on me... :angry:

<begins fortifying her defense, leaving tins of these all over the place>

exps1889_CW2033C31C.jpg

<armors the kitty>

08tourneycat.jpg

<and hides them under mounds of minis>

Edited by Thes Hunter
  • Like 5

Ok I am glad I am not the only one distracted by beef jerky, the dumpy gas station next to my house has venison jerky. I am sorely tested to buy some, but I am afraid as I bought some tator tots there and they were horribly freezer burned/stale. The wife needed the tots for a beef/cheese/tot/bean casserole.

It wasn't your destiny. But then neither is choking on some beef jerky.

This is definitely a whole chapter in John Irving's "A Prayer for Buglips Goblin."

P.S. I have a bunch of dried out old Partha paints. You would think they wouldn't be useful for anything and you'd be wrong. I can sniff them and be transported instantly back to 1984.

Edited by Carnacki the Ghost Finder
  • Like 1

I would just like to say that I do not snort lines of powdered partha. Any evidence to the contrary of that statement including, but not limited to, video surveillance or sworn testimony of agents of the court, is nothing but pure, spurious lies.

*wipes nose*

HAHA! I knew there was a reason why you are the most colorful character on the reaper forums!

• Like 1