Sign in to follow this  
Thrym

77195: Mr. Bones II

First I want to see more minis in this core set! I mean one mini, what are you thinking really?

Secondly, this is a horrible looking Tarrasgue! Possible the worst one I have ever seen!

• Like 6

First I want to see more minis in this core set! I mean one mini, what are you thinking really?

Secondly, this is a horrible looking Tarrasgue! Possible the worst one I have ever seen!

I'll take the next one and give him a Tarrasque Halloween costume. It might look like a gutted miniature Godzilla stuffed animal but I think I can manage it.

Who's got a mini Godzilla stuffed animal?

• Like 1

Oooo. Over half way to our first Pledge er... Like Goal.

Keep em coming.

FIFTEEN PLEDGES LIKES ACHIEVED!

Unlocking Mr. Bones, the Bones Collector!

post-7739-0-38866100-1382637859.jpg

TRICK BAG! FORUM AVATAR!

post-7739-0-97622600-1382639019.jpg

Join in the fun and make him your avatar while we finish up the Kickstarter!

Edited by Thrym
  • Like 12

Oh, if we all avatar up as Mr. Bones II, it'll be like putting on the mask, hat and cape in V for Vendetta. LOL

• Like 2

"MR. BONES II :: WALKING FOR PLEDGES '13"

post-7739-0-52408600-1383107774.jpg

Got my new backdrops. Made them myself. Printed them at a local print shop with no laminate coating. Blue and Orange colored.

They run from white to black with the color and "noise" in the middle with a white spot.

That way I can flip them over for lighter or darker photos.

Check out the rest of the Halloween Contest Entries.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Werkrobotwerk
      I mentioned this in randomness. I've been building an urbanmech style grot bot as a present for a friend's birthday. 

Since I won't be the one painting it, this is as done as my part gets. 

This was the bot last night. The big gun is a Tau weapon, the legs are from an ambot, the other arm is a mix of random bits, and the body is a stack of bases and part of a TV mount. 

Then this morning I added the Ork details. 

A bunch of horns, a face, some more bits, and a lot of those triangles orks like. 
      And a back shot. You can see the exposed fuel tanks.

And a detail shot of the gun. Which I would like to point out has three different ammo feeds, none of which are correct for the weapon type. 

• By Shadespyre
      Two more members of my hill giant tribe, obviously the one on the left is the original. The one on the right has a totally seamless hair piece (!) and obviously a modified club based on one stolen from another giant. He also has a slightly more upright stance which required an extension of his furs and was probably more trouble than the effect is worth, to be honest.

• By Standifer
      This is one of my armies that I’m working on for Dragon rampant. Sadly there are not many pictures to post of it right now since I don’t have many models, yet. But a large portion of it will be made up of Reaper overlords units with a couple of minis from others brands thrown in. 
      The first one! This is an Overlords Onyx phalanx by Reaper minis. I needed to compare sizes with my hero before getting a full force so I sadly only have one currently.

The other unit currently being worked on is a Wizkids Nolzurs triceratops that I am converting into a cavalry mount. I am using milliputt for the harness, and am planing to use paper clips to make the reins. I’m wanting to make it barded like a warhorse but I’m unsure on how to do it. Any suggestions?
      I hope to get my rider in here soon so I can start working on that part of the conversion.
      Thankyou for looking!

• By SGHawkins09
      This was my 2019 ReaperCon Open category entry. I took Shaelin, a female bard and converted her to a vampire hunter. I am very happy with how she turned out as these were the most intensive conversions that I have done before.

Changes that I made:
      Removed hawk on shoulder
      Swapped lute for a crossbow
      Added hat
      Removed hood on cloak
      Added fur to cloak
      Swapped sword for crossbow bolt
      Changed cloak clasps
      Added overlap and buttons to tunic
      Added sleeves

• By Evilhalfling
      This was created at Reapercon 2018 at the bones conversion class. 
      removed the rider and the saddle, added the mystery wings. 
      it went through 2 rounds of greenstuffing and re-texturing.  
      only to end up here.  painted between Christmas and New years. 
      I still have issues with the wings, which a mostly drybrushed. Ah well. 

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)