Fantasy Vignette...Sexy Space Girl On Red Planet...

catdancer

post-11942-0-48678100-1382740592_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-57475600-1382740550_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-69882700-1382740492_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-75082000-1382740456_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-91585900-1382740412_thumb.jpg

This is the (6th) completed vignette as listed on my (WIP) forum of fantasy vignette projects posted on Oct. 2, 2013.

VIGNETTE TITLE...Sexy Space Girl On Red Planet...

FIGURE...REAPER (# 50150)...Betty, Space Heroine...

NOTE...I tried to make the vignette as barren as possible with the sexy space vixen standing on the barren rocky surface of the " red planet "...I did my best to portray/depict the martian dust on her black boots...but otherwise not too much wear on her hot pink suit.

Hope that you like it.

Catdancer...

• Like 15

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A little bit different from your usual, but I like it. Looks like at one point she sat down somewhere for a break. Nice touch. ::):

I've been trying to figure out what you used for the terrain.

Parts of it look almost like coral... In any case its very effective. Care to share your secret?

• Like 2

A little bit different from your usual, but I like it. Looks like at one point she sat down somewhere for a break. Nice touch. ::):

I've been trying to figure out what you used for the terrain.

Parts of it look almost like coral... In any case its very effective. Care to share your secret?

Hi Darsc. The large rock she is standing on is one of my rock castings (broken off/trimmed to fit the area)...all the support rocks/grains are crushed coral...and the larger pieces with the texture and holes (are coral cut to size)...And you are correct; I tried to leave some reddish/brown coloration on her fanny...to show that she had in fact sat down...You have excellent perception...my friend...Yes, it is a bit different from my usual...but I think it fits the subject matter...and I am glad that you do like it.

• Like 2

She reminds me of Jane or Judy Jetson, only sexier. :poke:

And I was wondering what those two orange blotches on her backside were! I was wondering if they were supposed to be pockets! :wacko:

Good evening Matrissa. Nice to hear from you again; I hope it continues... As Darsc stated in his comment above...looks like she sat down on some dusty red planet surface and got some dirt on her fanny...Jane or Judy Jetson; that never entered my mind during this project.