• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had on my Red Sox gear and goggles when I went with my kids. With my nice full winter beard, I could have been on the team... Except for the lack of talent hitting a target moving at 90+ mph with a stick.

We managed to avoid the rain here, but the air was very moist and heavy.

It was quite pleasant here. Didn't get my costume on before the first kids showed, took it off before the last kids showed, didn't have any in between. Rural life is hard on trick-or-treaters. Apparently they don't want to walk a half mile+ between houses

• Like 2

This thread is awesome. I love the Despicable Me minion!

I haven't had much of a chance to do anything fun on Halloween but used to go to a lot of Cosplay conventions.

These are some of my favorites:

Beating up Sakura as Tinkerballa from The Guild

Gogo from Kill Bill vs. Faust

Chun Li

Another Chun Li

Obligatory Facespace Selfie in the Kitana costume I never finished...

My boyfriend and I are planning on Dr. Horrible and the Asian Groupie for next year.

Edit: Help! This is the cutest 3-year-old I have ever seen!

Edited by Ellyria
  • Like 4

It was quite pleasant here. Didn't get my costume on before the first kids showed, took it off before the last kids showed, didn't have any in between. Rural life is hard on trick-or-treaters. Apparently they don't want to walk a half mile+ between houses

That's why I'd pester my parents into taking me into town to go with my cousins.

My favorite sight this Halloween:

A group of about two dozen kids dressed as zombies with a big portable stereo. They set it down, started playing Michael Jackson's "Thriller" and did a perfect rendition of the mass zombie dance from the music video.

It was very effective in the middle of the neighborhood street fair. My husband says they came around our place too.

• Like 9

My favorite sight this Halloween:

A group of about two dozen kids dressed as zombies with a big portable stereo. They set it down, started playing Michael Jackson's "Thriller" and did a perfect rendition of the mass zombie dance from the music video.

It was very effective in the middle of the neighborhood street fair. My husband says they came around our place too.

We used to have one girl that did perfect Michael Jackson impressions; she would get a group of around 30 people in various zombie costumes on Halloween and go through our downtown playing Thriller. It was amazing, but then she moved away. :(

-Dave

• Like 3