Questions About the Kickstarter, now that it is over

Reaperbryan

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Two quick questions, both about DDSII!

1. Can you give me a size estimate on Nathavarr? How tall is she? What's her wingspan? She looks pretty big, in the video, but the turntable throws me off...

2. Which do you suggest - three DDSII, or two DDSII, and two Nathavarr? Will I be able to get more of her without the ruins after the KS, or will she be part of a bundle? I have to admit, the terrain doesn't thrill me like it does some people... I want some to fiddle with, to get a feel for it if you guys make another set like this, and one to mod, but I'm not sure if it's worth getting three vs. dragony goodness! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU AND YOUR CALCULATOR ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY! SO MUCH TO FIDDLE WITH! THE VARIABLES! THE VARIABLES!

• Like 1

Two quick questions, both about DDSII!

1. Can you give me a size estimate on Nathavarr? How tall is she? What's her wingspan? She looks pretty big, in the video, but the turntable throws me off...

2. Which do you suggest - three DDSII, or two DDSII, and two Nathavarr? Will I be able to get more of her without the ruins after the KS, or will she be part of a bundle? I have to admit, the terrain doesn't thrill me like it does some people... I want some to fiddle with, to get a feel for it if you guys make another set like this, and one to mod, but I'm not sure if it's worth getting three vs. dragony goodness! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU AND YOUR CALCULATOR ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY! SO MUCH TO FIDDLE WITH! THE VARIABLES! THE VARIABLES!

1- 6" to top of head. 8.5" to the tallest point on the wings. 12.5" wings tip to tip as assembled. Minimum display area - 12.5+" X 8.5+".

2 - I am led to understand that any availability of the parts separately will be a limited offering - using the extra stock we supply in case of errors. Once that supply is exhausted, DDS2 will be available ONLY as a set. We may change that based on popularity - but bear in mind for us that means that we must feel that there is sufficient demand for BOTH versions - piecemeal and whole - to be worth the inventory space necessary to offer both versions beyond a limited time.

I'm ordering a ton of minis from this KS and read that you were making Talin's Oni monk at some point. I'm guessing it'll be in metal. Any idea about when it may become available? I have to make a normal order pretty soon but I can delay it if y'all are planning to release any new minis in the next month or so (for the 12 days of Reaper).

• Like 1

I'm ordering a ton of minis from this KS and read that you were making Talin's Oni monk at some point. I'm guessing it'll be in metal. Any idea about when it may become available? I have to make a normal order pretty soon but I can delay it if y'all are planning to release any new minis in the next month or so (for the 12 days of Reaper).

No date I may share.

In the faqs, it states that reaper will be making updates on the first and third friday of each month. I'm curious as to when those updates will begin. :)

We had an update the Tuesday of the week of the first Friday, and will have an update this Friday, being 3rd Friday. They have already started, but sometimes the Friday update isn't on a Friday, we sometimes have to move it up.

Is there some way of telling if a pledge is going to come in more than one package? It can be an important consideration for ROW backers.

When you see shipping jump by half or more for one item, it's because we now believe that shipment to be more than one package. We calculate size based on volume of items. Play with a few things, start adding the expansions and the BIG things and see how adding one does very little but adding something between the 3rd through 6th one suddenly skyrockets shipping.

Hey Bryan... do you think we could get a nice shot of all of the Bones XL creatures together, or at least those from this KS? With maybe a hand in the shot for scale? It'd be a huge help with choosing what to get...

We have such photos posted on our facebook pages. They do not yet include *everything* because there's a small number of models that are not quite finished yet and for which art updates are forthcoming.