• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay update. ^_^

And art!

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

Only when I have the miniatures in hand and I can make fighting noises and set up mock armies. ^_^

@reaper, just curious about the demon wings. Was the wingspan infeasible for the sculpting material?

• Like 2

Is there a place to talk about bones kickstarter 2, other than the comments on the kickstarter? Such as discussion of what options others are deciding, why they are choosing that, questions about the miniatures in general, etc. Just a place to talk. I know the other thread was closed.

Long time no post, but at least I got in on the Kickstarter..... Where are the updates I have read about? Are they being posted somewhere that I do not know of or are they being emailed? I have not seen anything in my inbox from Reaper as of late... any help would be great...

Long time no post, but at least I got in on the Kickstarter..... Where are the updates I have read about? Are they being posted somewhere that I do not know of or are they being emailed? I have not seen anything in my inbox from Reaper as of late... any help would be great...

Yeah they should be getting emailed to you, but you can also check on their Kickstarter page, update 76 was released on November 15th.

• Like 1

Yeah they should be getting emailed to you, but you can also check on their Kickstarter page, update 76 was released on November 15th.

Well then I will have to go trough all my old email... :grr: is there a difference if I went through KS or Reaper or no?

Well then I will have to go trough all my old email... :grr: is there a difference if I went through KS or Reaper or no?

if you backed directly via the Pledge Manager (a function that I am pretty sure isn't yet available) you will not receive updates. It will be your responsibility to check the KS page for new data.

We use Kickstarter's Update system, which send e-mails to backers that arrive from "[email protected]" with "Project Update #X: Reaper Miniatures Bones II" in the subject line. They are NOT from Reaper Miniatures or reapermini.com.

There is an option at the bottom of those e-mails to stop receiving them - if you click that then you will never receive another update from that project - I DO NOT recommend doing so until you have already received your rewards UNLESS you have cancelled your pledge/received a refund etc.

Having seen the process in person during ReaperCon. It's really a pretty boring process. You push a button. There's a little bit of machine noise. A piston moves, then you hear a "kachunk" and a bunch of bases are ejected into a collection hopper. Then the machine resets and you push the button again. Occasionally, you add a little lube to the machine, and refill the supply hopper. It churns them out fairly quickly. Most of the cool stuff is internal or behind protective screening and not very visible.

If you get to ReaperCon, Thomas in operation, was added to the factory tour this year.

• Like 1

Hi, I am new.. I missed Bones 1, and 2 I so would have got into 2 if I had seen it.. I bought a core set of bones 1.. I am currently signed up via the after KS pledge calculator that is on the KS home page. That being said I have 2 concerns / issues:

1) I can't read the latest update as it is for backers only, and I missed out on that.. yet I feel its content would be useful for me to know

2) On the pledge manager it says there will be an adjustment for post kick starter backers.. How much as a % are you thinking I am sitting at over $500, and if it is more then about 10% I can't or won't afford it.. I realize that I missed the KS, but I am also not costing you nearly 10% in Amazon / KS fees and another 2% for backer kit.. So could you please enlighten me to what the current thinking of the late backer fee is going to be?

Thanks

Mike