Questions About the Kickstarter, now that it is over

Reaperbryan

I can give you the update

We have been working non stop to get the Pledge Calculator ready for you to lock in your final reward selections, including the ability to add extra money for more rewards. We had expected everything to be ready by now, but we are have found a bug that would affect the ability to complete some transactions.

It's going to take us a little more time to get everything bug free to ensure a smooth confirmation process. We apologize for the delays, but hope you all agree that it is vital that this process go smoothly.

We will post an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Reaper

as to the late backer mark up I can't remember what they did last time, but the reason there is one is otherwise there would be no incentive to back during the KS, just wait and see what shows up at the end (so less unlocks for everybody), also some backers would be really upset, (The pledge manager is dealt with in house by kit so no fees to pay there)

We'll have to wait for Bryan to chip in with the numbers Edited by ladystorm
added quote tags

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time was a 50% mark up, eg $150 for a Vampire vice 100. I imagine this time will be similar.

And the retail cost for a Vampire box is now $325. So the 50% mark up for post-KS pledges was still half the retail cost.

You'll still save a ton, just not as much as the people that contributed to the Kickstarter when it was live.

Last time was a 50% mark up, eg $150 for a Vampire vice 100. I imagine this time will be similar.

I think it was 50% on the Vampire set, but 25% for all the options (though I could be wrong, that was like a year ago!).

Also (as a caveat), that doesn't necessarily mean that the mark-up for post-KS orders for Bones II will be at the same level.

• Like 2

I think it was 50% on the Vampire set, but 25% for all the options (though I could be wrong, that was like a year ago!).

Also (as a caveat), that doesn't necessarily mean that the mark-up for post-KS orders for Bones II will be at the same level.

Tell me about it. I can't even remember what I ate for lunch 20 minutes ago...

• Like 1