Questions About the Kickstarter, now that it is over

Reaperbryan

There is something new (at least for me ^_^ ) on the Pledge Manager.

Dark Sword Painting DVD Bundle
Two DVD sets from Dark Sword Miniatures. The Jen Haley and Anne Foerster Masterworks Miniature Painting 3 DVD Set and Marike Reimer Masterworks Miniature Painting 4 DVD set. Normally $100 for both sets, they can be yours for only $50.

Can anybody tell me how useful those sets are for someone who paints mostly Tabletop-Quality but aims to learn more?

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is something new (at least for me ^_^ ) on the Pledge Manager.

Dark Sword Painting DVD Bundle

Two DVD sets from Dark Sword Miniatures. The Jen Haley and Anne Foerster Masterworks Miniature Painting 3 DVD Set and Marike Reimer Masterworks Miniature Painting 4 DVD set. Normally $100 for both sets, they can be yours for only $50.

Can anybody tell me how useful those sets are for someone who paints mostly Tabletop-Quality but aims to learn more?

I have heard only fantastic reviews of those DVDs.
  • Like 1

So, I know that for the last KS, all the big guys came in cardboard boxes, but as far as DDSII goes, how will that be shipped? Will it be in a box, or something more reusable? If it is in a box, any chance of you guys recommending/stocking something big enough to hold and transport it? Or should I just invest in a nice plastic bin?

Edited by Aard_Rinn
  • Like 1

After the latest update saying backers should be getting an email this weekend with a link to the pledge manager, I'm a little worried that it's sunday evening and I've not received mine yet. Patience may be a virtue, but it's a painful one :)

• Like 3

After the latest update saying backers should be getting an email this weekend with a link to the pledge manager, I'm a little worried that it's sunday evening and I've not received mine yet. Patience may be a virtue, but it's a painful one :)

I got my email 15 minutes ago, or so.

I am nervous to open the pledge manager and see the damage it will do to my already beat-up wallet...

still haven't gotten my e-mail saying that I could lock in my pledge, but I went to the pledge manager and it let me lock in anyway. might be worth trying for anyone who is still waiting. Also, many on the comments section are reporting price issues and that the "complete" button become patience if you change anything. Logging out and then back in has fixed the issue for most, so if you encounter that there is a fix you can try.

Edit: and I just got my confirmation e-mail stating that my pledge is complete.

Edited by FaekiasDracon

The Kickstarter is over, but there;s still some very valid questions out there. In order to help ensure that we at Reaper see them to provide you with valid answers, this thread is now opened for Questions and Answers only.

Off-topic chatter will be culled. Incorrect answers will be culled.

Posters will not be notified of the culls - and it will not as a rule be considered an infraction of the rules to have a post culled, but please try to keep this thread chatter free.

Multiple pages of chatter posts have been removed in the past few hours.

Please refrain from the "me, too" comments.

Specific Pledge Manager concerns are welcome in the thread about the Pledge Manager.

Not all of the emails have been sent out.

Like last time, they had to be staggered to avoid overloading the system.

Thank you for your patience.

• Like 3

I just sent an email to [email protected] about the DVD sets. I can imagine what the answer will be, but it can't hurt to ask.

Hi Reaper,

Will the Kickstarter DVD sets be shipped at the same time as the Bones and other items? It is a good deal, for sure, but that would be a long wait. Is there any way to get an earlier delivery on the DVDs?

• Like 1

Are they staggering them by wave? I'm Early Bird and never got an email, though it is letting me lock in anyway.

I was early bird as well and I just got mine at midnight, so I'm going to make a strong guess that they're not sending out the emails by wave. Not that it matters really other than it being way too early in the morning to remind me how much I pledged.

• Like 1