Ask Reaperbryan Anything*!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, wouldn't it be great if the Box'o'Goodwill made a documented trip to Byran's desk?

One can dream, right?

But what would you send to the man who makes everything?

Something he doesn't make, obviously.

Bryan, what don't you make? ^_^

• Like 3

Yes, wouldn't it be great if the Box'o'Goodwill made a documented trip to Byran's desk?

Yes, it would.

So, are you in?

(No pressure, I just needed to include a question.)

• Like 1

Do you plan to join in on a miniature exchange or contest this year?

No. I am a terrible candidate for such things.

Probably not.  It's not that I don't appreciate it, but I literally have no idea what you're talking about, and more confusion is something I do not need.

One can dream, right?

But what would you send to the man who makes everything?

Something he doesn't make, obviously.

Bryan, what don't you make? ^_^

Sense.  Although that answer was ninja'ed.

Based upon today's productivity, I'd say I do not make decent php functions that actually do what I want them to do...

Yes, it would.

So, are you in?

(No pressure, I just needed to include a question.)

Nope.  I'll sit back and let you guys have all the fun while I beat my brains in with a slice of lemon wrapped around a brick of code.

Sounds like LS needs a Pan Galactic Gargleblaster, and sounds like Bryan already had one while coding.

Which brings up this question: what fictional drink would you most like to try (could be anything from the harmless blue milk from Star Wars to the aforementioned Gargleblaster)?

• Like 6

Probably not.  It's not that I don't appreciate it, but I literally have no idea what you're talking about, and more confusion is something I do not need.

This thread is what we were talking about. Think about it like a box of random mini related stuff that arrives, you take what you want, then fill it with things of yours you think others might want. No need for confusion. Also, no pressure to join in.

Did you ever compete in science or math-related competitions as a school-aged kid?

• Like 1

It has been a day.

What is your favorite way to unwind?

(The right answer :devil:  is taking LS out for wings and ice cream at Beth Marie's on the way back.)

Taking LadyStorm out for Wings and beer and hitting Beth Marie's on the way back.

Also I "chill" best with a small gathering of friends - say 3-5, and something mindless to do, like a simple game or chatter and beer.

Sounds like LS needs a Pan Galactic Gargleblaster, and sounds like Bryan already had one while coding.

Which brings up this question: what fictional drink would you most like to try (could be anything from the harmless blue milk from Star Wars to the aforementioned Gargleblaster)?

Romulan Ale.

and who would you want to try it with?

Assuming anybody alive, i might pick Neil DeGreasse Tyson. He seems like a major hoopy frood and he definitely knows where his towel is, and can probably calculate it's momentum and gravitational pull to n decimal places.

Assuming anybody at all, and removing Language as a barrier, I think I'd like to meet the Buddha, share a drink or two, and talk about the purpose of life.

This thread is what we were talking about. Think about it like a box of random mini related stuff that arrives, you take what you want, then fill it with things of yours you think others might want. No need for confusion. Also, no pressure to join in.

Did you ever compete in science or math-related competitions as a school-aged kid?

I see.  

Not really, but I did writing based ones and debate.  I enjoyed the writing ones the most, though.

It has been a day.

What is your favorite way to unwind?

(The right answer :devil:  is taking LS out for wings and ice cream at Beth Marie's on the way back.)

Taking LadyStorm out for Wings and beer and hitting Beth Marie's on the way back.

Well, you can have the beer, I'll do the driving.

With my gluten allergy, most beer is off the menu and I'm not a fan of that beverage anyway.

You off at the usual time? (I had an early day today) I can come pick you up...

• Like 10

What time is it?

11:36 AM.

I'm now officially done with my first read-through of the threads I'll be checkin on today and can start working out new code for the day.

Today's first task - Remodeling the interface for ordering food items off the ReaperCon website, including new meals-included ticket options.