Reaperbryan

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My answers to Klarg1's questions:

Now I am. And nope, pi.

Do you know any magic tricks, Bryan? (Other than turning pewter/plastic into tiny people, and convincing people to give you money for such)

Shh! You'll give it away!

My actual assumption is that most people on this board will pick pi.

• Like 1

Are you thinking of a number between 1 and 10?

Is it 4?

I wasn't.  But if I was, statistically speaking it would be a 7.

My answers to Klarg1's questions:

Now I am. And nope, pi.

Do you know any magic tricks, Bryan? (Other than turning pewter/plastic into tiny people, and convincing people to give you money for such)

I used to know a few, but I never really had the knack. I could do those cheap gimmick tricks you buy in the store.

You mean we were supposed to LEARN in school? I learned very little in most of my classes, though having a higher IQ than most of the teachers will do that. I got bored in school in fifth grade and decided to read the dictionary, got a good way through it too.

Bryan, what's the weirdest thing you've ever done when bored (that you can talk about on the forum)?

Have you found a use in your life for the algebra and trigonometry shoved into your head during your school years?

Sometimes when I'm building things. I just recently had to calculate the minimum diameter of a circle so that the circumference would be large enough to hold all my Star Wars Dice for a dice tray I'm designing.

You mean we were supposed to LEARN in school? I learned very little in most of my classes, though having a higher IQ than most of the teachers will do that. I got bored in school in fifth grade and decided to read the dictionary, got a good way through it too.

Bryan, what's the weirdest thing you've ever done when bored (that you can talk about on the forum)?

I dunno. When I get bored sometimes I write, usually RPG adventures but I have written a few short stories (all terrible, but I enjoy it so :P ). Sometimes I doodle. Usually when I get bored I grab a book though, so hardly anything weird. I don't have that many crazy stories about stupid stuff I did.

Funny I was thinking of Pi also. Bryan have you transcribed the Book of Hat?

I considered doing so, but thought it might be more fun to make up experience prophetic revelation on demand.

I had to turn my garage floor into a set-square. Surely Brian has encountered similar expedients?

My garage is so crammed with my wife's casing equipment I do my hobbies in the dining room.

Do you have any particular favorite board and/or card games? If so, what are they?

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

I really enjoy losing Pandemic, and playing Formula D, and Smallworld, and Twilight Imperium is fun if you have 30 hours to spend.

I dislike most deck building games, but games like Bang! and Smash Up are pretty cool.

I hope one of them is Illuminati. Is one of them Illuminati?

Never played Illuminati.

or have I?

How much of a lie is the cake?

Follow-up: how much of the cake is a lie?

the lie is 50% cake - it exists, but it is not meant for you, as as implied.

The cake is 60% lie. 40% of the material inside that volume is cake, but the remainder is air bubbles.