Ask Reaperbryan Anything*!

Reaperbryan

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you glued yourself to anything recently?

No.

Have you glued yourself to anything recently?

Corollary: Have you glued anyone else to anything recently?

I've glued things to things that they shouldn't have been glued, to, but not people.  I've been working on a secret project that required me to glue things to things. Sometimes it even went where I wanted it to go.

Bryan, you have routine access to industrial machinery and molten metal. Have you ever been tempted to construct a complex, Bond-villain style apparatus to do away with your enemies?

My only real enemies are in RPGs, although there's some in Beekeeper's that probably think I hate them.

But no, apparently you get fired for putting other people's body parts into the melting pots.  Heck, not 30 minutes ago, Ladystorm forbade me from acquiring a cannon that launches sharks. Apparently there's insurance reasons why we cannot have one.

EDIT to add: and I have also JUST NOW learned that squid is not acceptable as an alternative to Shark. I cannot have a squid-cannon either.

Edited by Reaperbryan

Heck, not 30 minutes ago, Ladystorm forbade me from acquiring a cannon that launches sharks. Apparently there's insurance reasons why we cannot have one.

EDIT to add: and I have also JUST NOW learned that squid is not acceptable as an alternative to Shark. I cannot have a squid-cannon either.

I remember this conversation differently. Didn't I say if Darth Abacus agreed then you could have one? Didn't I also offer to call him for you?
  • Like 11

But no, apparently you get fired for putting other people's body parts into the melting pots.  Heck, not 30 minutes ago, Ladystorm forbade me from acquiring a cannon that launches sharks. Apparently there's insurance reasons why we cannot have one.

Truly there is no justice in this world!

• Like 2

Heck, not 30 minutes ago, Ladystorm forbade me from acquiring a cannon that launches sharks. Apparently there's insurance reasons why we cannot have one.

I remember this conversation differently. Didn't I say if Darth Abacus agreed then you could have one? Didn't I also offer to call him for you?

Trust me from where I'm sitting, a meeting with a Sith Lord to discuss projectile carcharodons is the same as denial. 

Jabba only kept Han Solo in Carbonite. Darth Abacus keeps employees who displease him by interrupting him with foolish user requests during Tax Season in Carbonite.

Have you considered a gun that fires pirahna?

So far only squid and sharks were proposed.

Piranha are indigenous to South America, and Captain Murray and Naponatom won't be coming to ReaperCon to bring me a fresh supply, so I'm placing the blame fully on them.