Ask Reaperbryan Anything*!

Reaperbryan

So if you had a row of buttons in front of you and you absolutely had to press one of them to pick the method of the world's demise, what would you pick for the greatest amusement of the greatest number of people?

The button I would press would choose the form of Gozer the Destroyer as the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

Saw that coming.

• Like 2

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So if you had a row of buttons in front of you and you absolutely had to press one of them to pick the method of the world's demise, what would you pick for the greatest amusement of the greatest number of people?

The button I would press would choose the form of Gozer the Destroyer as the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

Saw that coming.

Well duh.  Not like it was the Quistors or anything.  Them, you wouldn't see coming.

• Like 2

Saw that coming.

Well duh.  Not like it was the Quistors or anything.  Them, you wouldn't see coming.

You mean like they come for people on this thread who don't ask questions?

• Like 3

Saw that coming.

They do?

• Like 2

Brayn, which of the McDonalds figures we painted for Cosmo was your favorite? Also, did you post the group picture on here somewhere? If not, mind if I do? ::D:

(For those not in the know, I'll explain when I have access to a keyboard instead of a touchscreen ^_^)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 2

Saw that coming.

Shall I get the wet noodles?

Saw that coming.

They do?

Oh yes, we do

• Like 2

Did you know that if science confirmed that I caught the Con Crud soley from hugging you before I left ReaperCon that I would still be glad I did?

I did not know that.  I do know that I really liked being able to hang with y'all and just wish I could hang more.

Brayn, which of the McDonalds figures we painted for Cosmo was your favorite? Also, did you post the group picture on here somewhere? If not, mind if I do? ::D:

(For those not in the know, I'll explain when I have access to a keyboard instead of a touchscreen ^_^)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

I think that Ronald may have been my favorite.  Birdie's expression was amazing,a nd Redambrosia did a great job with Officer Big Mac, but Ronald just... just... BWAHAHAHA!

I hear rumors you are a MST3K aficionado. And I enjoyed the occasional episode when I got a chance to catch one in the early days. Now I would like to introduce it to my family and thought I would ask for recommendations on where to start. Is there a set, or format that would be best for warming the family up to MST3K?