Ask Reaperbryan Anything*!

Reaperbryan

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bryan, did you find the surprise we left for you? If so, what was your first reaction? If not, happy hunting.

how about now?

...either by now I have and didn't realize that's what it was, or it has escaped.

mwahahah

see you next week and we'll chat...

Ok, so once this has been settled/explained, are you gonna tell us what it is/was/turned in to?

Well, there was that one thing that gnawed its way out of his chest cavity and used his entrails to begin the summoning of its ageless masters, but that happens every weekend, so it wasn't really surprising.

I keep telling people you're not supposed to eat the worm, but does anyone listen? Noooooo...
  • Like 3

first the not work related question:

"Sweet or Dill pickles?"

I personally can't stand sweet pickles, vinegar and cheese are not supposed to be sweet (if you haven't figured it out I am not fond of cheesecake either, except for the photos)

and now the semi work related one:

can this thread be pinned, it is one of the most amusing I've found and it gets kind of hard to find it among the others when no one has posted in a while?

• Like 1

Whats your favorite muppet?

that's a hard one. Gonzo.

no. Pepe.

No, Rizzo.

No, Kermit.

No, Sweetums.

No, Uncle Deadly.

Ok, my favorite muppet is whichever one is on screen at that moment....

That's the best answer to that question I have ever heard.

• Like 1

no. Pepe.

No, Rizzo.

No, Kermit.

No, Sweetums.

No, Uncle Deadly.

I will always remain fiercely loyal to Statler and Waldorf but yeah. My next favourite is whoever else is on screen, except Elmo, in spite the fact that the guy who does elmo is pure awesome, I find the muppet itself to be a tad too....something

Edited by ShadowRaven

no. Pepe.

No, Rizzo.

No, Kermit.

No, Sweetums.

No, Uncle Deadly.

I will always remain fiercely loyal to Statler and Waldorf but yeah. My next favourite is whoever else is on screen, except Elmo, that fact that the guy who does elmo is pure awesome, I find the muppet itself to be a tad too....something
Oh. That's a good point. For the most part, I have a deep, abiding, and warm love for just about every last one of the muppets. (If I have a favorite it is probably Cantus the Minstrel from Fraggle Rock.)

But not Elmo.

I do not care for the direction Sesame Street took their muppets after Jim Henson, turning them into children who were always wrong and to be corrected by the humans, eliminating the explosions, and re-educating Cookie Monster into a nonviolent health food fanatic. I particularly did not like the cold-blooded, calculatedly cute piping-voiced Elmo. He was clearly groomed to be their new champion-mascot, and he now appears *everywhere*.

I collect Sesame Street books.

But only pre-Elmo.

Edited by Pingo
  • Like 4