Ask Reaperbryan Anything*!

Reaperbryan

Are you a shooter? And if so what's your favorite handgun, rifle and shotgun?

I am a firm supporter of the Right to Bear Arms, and have gone hunting before - and did some Skeet shooting once, and didn't embarrass myself - I got about as many as the group I was with that go every week, only 2-3 less, so it was good.

nonetheless, I own no firearms myself other than a .22 rifle for home defense, and while I am drilled in firearms safety, I am not comfortable enough in their presence to be an enthusiast. If I was in a situation where the one firearm I have was insufficient, I would be out of my depth anyway, and a "better" weapon would likely only endanger myself and others.

Ok, excuse my stupid mind, I just conjured the idea of a Right Arm Bear as some kind of flag or symbol.

If you had another proffesion, what would you choose?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the biggest thing I need for home defense - it kills racoons. Don't judge me.

Varmint control, roger.

I don't think I could ever take a life, given some of my past experiences. I would prefer never to be in a situation where it was a viable choice, lest I make the wrong one.

If you had another proffesion, what would you choose?

When I was a kid I wanted to work For Jim Henson Studios. I think I'd learn to sculpt and do practical effects - and yeah, it;s a dying industry, I guess, but I love it.

What are your favorite Reaper and non-Reaper figures you've ever painted up?

How long have you been gaming? What is your favorite system?

Neb-nesew Ne'Pet was the best paintjob I have ever done. For non-Reaper, I haven't painted a non-Reaper in so long I don't remember their names.

Gaming since 1984 when my dad bought me the Manual of Infinite Planes and a set of polyhedral dice. Didn't even have the rulebook, because we didn't know we needed one.

System? Classic Deadlands, 3.x/Pathfinder, Savage Worlds, and WEG Star Wars, I guess.

1) How far are you in Grand Theft Auto V?

2) What are some of your favorite OTHER Miniature companies?

I can hear the crowd all release a simultaneous "OOOoooOOOOooO....."

1) Never played. I don't really do console games, I'm clumsy and awkward on the controls. n00bish, if you will.

2)Darksword. Bombshell. Thunderbolt Mountain. Hasslefree.

what is your all time favourite song?

I'm Going to Go Back There Someday. By Gonzo the Great, The Muppet Movie Soundtrack.

Back to questions for Bryan!

What is your favorite color of Goblin? As Bryanzilla: Do they really taste like chicken?

Orange. Green is for leader caste, Blue for Psychic.

Rancid chicken.

what is your all time favourite song?

I'm Going to Go Back There Someday. By Gonzo the Great, The Muppet Movie Soundtrack.

awesome. have you heard the cover by Rachael Yamagata from 'The Green Album'

I have the green album version on my player. When I;m down I put on the green album and put that and Halfway up the Stairs on repeat.

If you come do you want to go grab some tasty Austin Food with me?

Sure, Mike!